The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SpardaVR4's New Front End.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    nice very nice, but altezzas has to go, buy jdm tails , and it ll looks better.

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    What are you going to do with the old tails?
    I'm going to sell them, why are you interested? I still have the original box that they come in.

My car's Journey.

Here is a picture of her sitting in my fathers driveway when he bought it at an auction. This was going to be a birthday surprise for me so I had no idea until my birthday. My dad had sent me an envelope that had the keys and pictures to my car. This story does not include any maintenance I had to do on the car. That includes the new KYB GR2 struts I put in.

First modification was needed as the radio I had in the car had some malfunction and was messing with my entire car. The tranny wouldn't engage and blew 2 speed sensors.

Then I got my Injen SRI.

Then I got my painted spoiler in the mail and my dad flew up to help me put that sucker on.

And then came the Altezza's. Yeah I know shut up.

Got myself a new speaker system. Eventually the front speakers shorted out because my car was dripping water right on them. I had to fabricate a protective barrier around them using a trash bag and duck tape to keep the bag from vibrating. Rockford Fosgates by the way.

One day my brother calls me up and says that he found an LS at the junk yard with an entire intact leather interior minus one door panel for a REALLY good price. Cleaned the crap out of them and they came out almost brand new. I later got my last needed door panel from someone here on TGC. In the first pic you see that my old driver's side seat is still there. That's because we needed to buy wires to wire up the electric seat. It's installed now along with the leather shift knob and leather steering wheel.

The junk yard also let me take the carpet for free. It was dirty as hell but in much better condition than mine.

The tires on my original rims sucked absolute ass in the winter so I decided to by some new tires....Oh yeah and new rims.

After that the next mod took a while to save up for but was well worth it. Older pictures are on the first page, here are the new pictures I promised along with some pictures of the actual cutting process to fit the lights. I actually found a way to use all the screws to hold the light in and still kept the 2 holes for the grill intact on each side. So I never had to take off almost anything from the light housing or the grill, even though I still have to shave something to push everything in a couple millimeters.

That' my brothers new '03 GTZ sitting next to mine. I know my car isn't a GTZ but I didn't want to leave that side with no emblem. I pretty much have converted my ES into one anyways aside from the engine and suspension. GTZ door moldings will go on in about 2 weeks.

Here are the Aspire Tails! Took a while to wire everything up and then I was caught in the rain trying to put them on since the wires were bulkier, they wouldn't pop in. I got them in though. I'll take better pictures tomorrow. These pictures are dark since it's raining.

Last edited by spardavr4; 07-23-2009 at 07:49 PM

real nice... although i suggest you get rid of all emblems except for the mitsu once.. looks much cleaner.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    ohhhhh boy I freakin love Aspire tails on white 8Gs....

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    ohhhhh boy I freakin love Aspire tails on white 8Gs....
    Same here, I just got them in the mail and I am waiting for someone to respond to my thread on how I should wire them up. I want to put them on now dammit!

blue8g
    oh dude there's a nice writeup i'll give you a link

Yeah I got em already haha, I just winged it and I turned out to be right. Thanks though. I'm going to go take pictures and post them on my other post.

Hurry I want to see those pics!

Quote Originally Posted by stvn_mj View Post
    Hurry I want to see those pics!
    Pictures up on my car's history post. They are kind of dark because it was raining. I'll take better ones tomorrow if it's not raining.

Looks good bro. Flows a lot better with your theme. Only thing i would change is mit and gtz emblems but good job.

Thanks! We shall see, I think I am keeping them on though. My brother brought me a VR emblem from south america. The Galants there come in a VR trim which is just the World Spec version. I just have to paint it red then put it on the front grill.

blue8g
    looks sexy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12