The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SpardaVR4's New Front End.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 34

Icon10 SpardaVR4's New Front End.

I've changed this thread just a bit. I will post how my car has changed throughout the 3 years that I've had it.

As some of you may know, I've had these parts sitting in my room for a good 2 years now, and I now decided to put them on. First I want to thank Whokilledhoughes for putting this idea into my mind. I visited my father in Miami and I saw his car and fell in love with it. I also want to thank Trigger for the Bumper, the fogs, and the grill. Maybe I will thank him later for some 3g aspire tails to replace the ones I have know. I also want to thank Zobgel for the JDM headlights and all the other people on this site for pointing me to the right people, and for helping me out with my questions, I really appreciate it.

I know it's not perfect yet, the grill needs to be shaved a bit on the back so it can push back more. Other than that, feel free to leave opinions on what should be done.

Pictures of my car's change will be on the last page (page 5 for me).
    Last edited by spardavr4; 07-23-2009 at 09:42 AM

That looks sweet bro. Northstar white FTW!

Thanks! Yeah I love Northstar White, Although I would have loved to paint the entire car the color the bumper came, it was a Pearl white.

Looks good, nice work.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

I love it. I want that bumper too. Good job are you planning on dropping it soon?

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    i love the new look! Why is the grill not flush to the bumper?

Good job!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

I chopped the image for your viewing pleasure. I does look nice with a mild drop.

Yeah that's definitely hot.

def. begging for a drop but every thing else looks good.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Looks clean, white and gold works so well, now like everyone else said give your car the drop it is screaming for.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Hahaha thanks guys, I will drop it eventually. I don't have the cash right now for it.

What do you mean with the grill not being flush to the bumper? That's the grill for the new style bumper. I didn't like the old style grill that much so I put this one on. The new style bumper had a small indent in the bumper so the grill could sit there.

Semi New Back End.

Here's the back end with the new color matched trunk garnish and gold letter package. I just put in the order for Aspire tails also. Someone want to photoshop the aspire tails on it so I can see what it will look like?
    Last edited by spardavr4; 07-23-2009 at 11:07 AM

Not sure on the gold lettering or the facelift grill, just seems the wrong shape for the pre facelift bumper

One thing I would definatly do though is de-orange the headlights and put the chrome indicator bulbs in which light up orange

Not fan of gold garnish but it doesn't look bad on a white g. Any plans of installing super vr4 lips? That will look even better w/ aspire tails.
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

look awesome once you give it a drop itll look 10X better

I might install the Super lip. Not anytime soon though.

I like the way the new style grill looks better than the old one. I wanted to put the gold package cuz I thought they would go well with the gold rims I had. They will look better when I get new tail lights.

Thanks for the tip Kyleg, but I like the way the JDM lights look with the orange reflector. But is there one thing you can do for me? I see you have the Super VR4 legnum with what looks like the old style side skirts. Can you take a picture of the side profile of you car to see how the side skirts and lip line up?
    Last edited by spardavr4; 07-17-2009 at 08:05 AM

Mine isnt a SVR4 unfortunatly, they only came in silver or red.

Mine dont iine up that well, however SVR4 splitters and the side skirts match up very well, and very subtle :) normal vr4 skirts and splitters arent to bad, but you can tell they arent the same kit, photos in my garage

Also if your interested in how to deorange the lights as they do look better after being done, 10 minutes at 180c in the oven, then prize them apart, swear lots, rip your fingers up, removed the orange lense, put back in over same time and heat, push them back together and leave to cool :)

What are you going to do with the old tails?
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast