The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Downton meet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

Downton meet

Forest Park(area) Meet.
    Date:Some time mid-late june-2010...
    Time:whenever convenient.
    I would like to meet initialy at The muny, get some great shots infront of that place.

Possible atendees !!SO FAR!!
    1.DrewPinoy85
    2.seanske99
    Last edited by koji464; 05-27-2010 at 11:06 PM

Yeah not many here in StL unfortunately...
    -Andrew
    RIP: 02 8G Galant....

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE
    DD: 94 NA8 Miata

I'm on the IL side, but my G is kinda out of commission. What ever happened to Steve?

Steve got rid of the G. He's still in the area but now he drives an Audi.

*Edit: Out of commission? Temporarily or permanent? What's up with it?
    -Andrew

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE

Well nothing bad. Where should I start. I just haven't been able to drive it much in the last year cause I unexpectedly found myself with a new car. It sat for a long while and needless to say I need a new exhaust. I never got the interior back to where I had it before it was broken into this last time. They broke the dash and some other stuff when they got my head unit out. So my interior isn't matching anymore. I had to get a new rear bumper cause the old one was hanging down and got caught on something while I was driving and ripped half of it off. Beginning of '09 when we had a lot of snow I went to back out of my driveway and apparently there was too much snow under my bumper that when I backed out it twisted and cracked. So I had to take that off and repair it. When I took it out from winter storage this spring there was about 4" of water in the trunk from the bolt holes from my wing, so I had to get a new lid from the JY. So it's kind of a work in progress. I have to get a new exhaust here soon and put it back on insurance, then have my buddy repaint it so it all matches again.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    wow bad luck. if i were you i would get rid of it and start over. sounds like too much bad luck with the car lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

It all sounds bad, but all this happened over the course of 2 years. Not all at once. Insurance replaced the dash cause of the break in. She will be put back together, and is for the most part. Just have to get the car repainted and a new exhaust. But money is really tight right now after being let go from my job back in October and still haven't been able to find a job.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Good luck with everything!
    -Andrew

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE

Guess what, One of the lost members on the STL side is moving back! Thats right. Im coming back to town. And since my car is slowly making its way to where i want it, i will start going to meets now. Just let me know.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Glad to hear that you are coming back to town. Now help me find a G so I can start my build damnit!!! LOL

The key to Immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPinoy85 View Post
    Yeah not many here in StL unfortunately...
    I forgot your in the Mo area bro..what part?

Quote Originally Posted by seanske99 View Post
    Well nothing bad. Where should I start.
    Wow man, 2 years in the making... its all good, seems you'll get her back on her toes again

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    Guess what, One of the lost members on the STL side is moving back! Thats right. Im coming back to town. And since my car is slowly making its way to where i want it, i will start going to meets now. Just let me know.
    Thats good to hear man! when ever you get around to making it back this way, just let us know. need to get some members to meet up out heree
    Last edited by koji464; 05-04-2010 at 11:15 PM

Was thinking of Forest park mabey, if we ever get somthing going. Lots of good places to dine around there. Delmar is right down the street too for a good outing if so..Or just the casual meet up anywhere/there.

Great park to meet up, dont know how far out everyone else would be, but great place for photos too!
    Last edited by koji464; 05-27-2010 at 11:01 PM

Forest Park would be good for me. It's about 20-25 min from me. And it is a beautiful place for pics

Yeah I'd be down.. cwe or loop before or after would be chill. I'll tell Steve-o too if we can get a decent group together. I quit the weekend job so after June any sat/sun would be open for the most part. Just figure out a time and date.
    -Andrew

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE

It wasn't weekends only was it?

After June would be good for me too. Hopefully after my school check come in here soon I'll be getting new exhaust, new motor mounts and, have the sucker painted.

Well during the week tues is the only day I have available.

...Hey anyone in the market for jdm parts or a rear drum to disc setup? Just thought I'd ask lol
    -Andrew

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE

I'll be looking for tails

I'll be looking for tails
    PM sent ^_^
    -Andrew

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE

Great, well hows around middle o'next month(June19th)? regardless Im down for that time frame, that'd give some more time for more members to join up!

Forest Park would be good for me. It's about 20-25 min from me. And it is a beautiful place for pics
    Allright cool man, YOUR IN lol. and nah, its not weekends ONLY. Just what ever day is most convenient for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPinoy85 View Post
    Yeah I'd be down.. cwe or loop before or after would be chill. I'll tell Steve-o too if we can get a decent group together. I quit the weekend job so after June any sat/sun would be open for the most part. Just figure out a time and date.
    Cool bro, didnt think about central west end..Yeah, next month is to shoot for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast