The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Sexy DE Thread!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 43
    blue8g

The Sexy DE Thread!

Who has the sexiest DE on TGC? Post any pics you have

sexiest DE to me was lonestars RIP :(

Drew's is pretty nice with the carbon hood and the drop, ummm, I honestly can't think of anyone else
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    Who had the sexiest DE on TGC?
    Lonestar25. There are and were few that ever came close to 2nd to his....

^i second that. when i would see a DE model it would be like damn DE's look like that, then when i saw Lonestar's it was hard to believe it was a DE. And like Astig he would have different style rims on his car. which was also another reason why he stood out from the crowd.
    Last edited by silver01g; 07-17-2009 at 01:46 PM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

^ i was talking about (WHEELS). Lonestar always put different wheels on his car, (like) Astig he has (correct me if im wrong) three sets of wheels.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

dumb question, but i really dont know if mine is a DE or not. Not saying it is sexy or anything, but how do i tell if it is a DE or ES?
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

The only badges that were ever on it was the logo and the word "galant", both of with have been removed. As for the fabric, it all gray and very plain. All the trim in the car was gray as well. The only thing that was a differ color was the trim around the gauge bezzel, and it was black. Thats why i am finding it difficult to tell, its just so plain inside.

i think there is some way with the vin to tell, and if you have a es it will tell you if you have a premium, i'm at work or i could tell you for sure

Just the right pass side. 40/60 split.

ok, cool. thanks.

So wait, the DE had dual rear folding seats? Can i put those in the back of my car? I would love to have dual rear folding seats!

i also think the de has a external antenna and the others have it built in the back glass

opps, miss read your post. Sorry.

blue8g
    no prob now back on topic!

DE's biggest features is that it have external antennas and no fog lights were. installed.

DE's also have black door trim. Along the edge of where the mirror shows up, that plastic piece is black while all other trims are chrome.

The door handles are also a flat black.

All of the trim on my car was black except for the trim around the windows. handles and mirrors all black.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    ok, cool. thanks.

So wait, the DE had dual rear folding seats? Can i put those in the back of my car? I would love to have dual rear folding seats!
    The DEs dont have rear folding seats, color matched mirrors, or lit sun visors. The passenger side visor doesnt have a mirror at all, no abs, no cruise control, and the type A would have a black grill vs chrome. The window trim is black vs chrome, and any color other than a black car would have black door protectors rather than color matched ones.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

My seats don't fold. Is that a post-2001 thing?

probably only the OG's will remember this, but Plugsnet had a pretty sexy DE. idk if any of his pics were saved from the last update of the board.

But I agree Lonestars Black DE was probably the sexiest.

some searching.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=22133

I know he had a for sale thread with better pics of the car but i couldnt find it.
    Last edited by 4g63lover; 07-25-2009 at 01:18 AM
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast