The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: uuuummmm droopp

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 64
    Drop looks killer, and have you thought about getting the black on the rims color matched to your car, that would look interesting like the way bonspeed can colormatch/powder coat rims.
    02 Galant GTZ stock
    00 S10 Bagged on 20's Suicide Doors 5 link and control arms, more to come!

Banned
    Jesus fucking Christ, this is like one of the worst examples of a lowered Galant ever yet people are still proving to find the need to suck dick. It's OK to be honest. This looks horrible. Not a damn special thing about it. There are literally 1000+ better looking Galants on this site, find something better to post about.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, this is like one of the worst examples of a lowered Galant ever yet people are still proving to find the need to suck dick. It's OK to be honest. This looks horrible. Not a damn special thing about it. There are literally 1000+ better looking Galants on this site, find something better to post about.
    Get off of it.

I don't like the wheels myself, but the car with the drop looks better, even you can't disagree with that. There are 10,000+ different wheel styles because NOT EVERYONE likes what you like. And NOT EVERYONE is looking to accomplish everything that you have, nor is everyone willing to spend the time, effort, or money on such a project.

Some people like me (and most people on every car forum) just want a nice car to drive that we can say has some of our own personal touches.

Its got a drop, wheels, clear corners, and it isn't a hack job either. It has a nice set of D2 coilovers, and it is a fairly clean and nice car. A few things like taking off the chrome handles, and chrome grilles would lighten the car up and polish things off a bit better than all the chrome. But for the style of wheel it looks just fine to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Get off of it.

I don't like the wheels myself, but the car with the drop looks better, even you can't disagree with that. There are 10,000+ different wheel styles because NOT EVERYONE likes what you like. And NOT EVERYONE is looking to accomplish everything that you have, nor is everyone willing to spend the time, effort, or money on such a project.

Some people like me (and most people on every car forum) just want a nice car to drive that we can say has some of our own personal touches.

Its got a drop, wheels, clear corners, and it isn't a hack job either. It has a nice set of D2 coilovers, and it is a fairly clean and nice car. A few things like taking off the chrome handles, and chrome grilles would lighten the car up and polish things off a bit better than all the chrome. But for the style of wheel it looks just fine to me.
    That is FAR off base from what many people in this thread have stated. This is the Internet; being nice is not necessary nor even desirable.

In comparison to every one of the nice looking cars on TGC, this is rice.

Car Looks Great! I like the drop and clean corners , LOL WarmAndSCSI came back ;)

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    To be honest, I have seen far worse wheels. Not my cup of tea, but they dont make me want to gouge my eyes out.
    7g for life!

I likes it...the cleared corners look good on it(I dont think they would look that good on my ride). I went with the chrome pillars instead of the handles...but I love how it sits now. Im jealous. I am still browsing and saving for a good suspension set up. How does it ride now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    To be honest, I have seen far worse wheels. Not my cup of tea, but they dont make me want to gouge my eyes out.
    We've all seen worse wheels.

On Civics.

blue8g
    I think it will look pretty good as long as no massive portions of the front bumper are cut off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    I think it will look pretty good as long as no massive portions of the front bumper are cut off.
    Do you enjoy your 100 WHP? Does that thrill all the ladies? I bet it does. I just have to check, though.

blue8g
    Yeah i'm fine with my 100 whp, are you ok with your 500 whp and near 14 second 1/4 mile times?

getting off topic again TJ no useful thoughts to lucas's thread then dont post...god damn

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tougiefougie View Post
    Got any better pics of your car with those wheels
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=36928
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

SoSick: looks good
    alot better than it was before the drop, good job

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

I like the lowered look, I would have done different wheels for my tastes, but it does look nice. If I saw it on the road I would give it a 2nd look. Good job.
    Love,
    Matt

drop +
    wheels -

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i kinda like the wheels, but loose the grille though.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    but loose the grille though.
    and the Mitsu front license plate...

I kinda agree with Vegas Matt I wouldn't have purchased the rims but I would give it a second look as well if I saw it. The car is clean.

Quote Originally Posted by run1206 View Post
    SoSick: looks good
    alot better than it was before the drop, good job
    x2

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Quote Originally Posted by kingscratchie View Post
    Drop looks killer, and have you thought about getting the black on the rims color matched to your car, that would look interesting like the way bonspeed can colormatch/powder coat rims.
    yea i have just not a 100% sure if i want to..i gotta see it before hand
    I think they're hatin cuz they see me when im rollin...

check out my groups music
    http://www.myspace.com/goilla

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast