The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g831's Progress

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

8g831's Progress

So it started in the spring of 07 i get a call from my dad sayin his friend wants to get rid of a car for 1500,i say cool what kind he says mitsubishi galant v6,i say okay fine just get it imma see what i can do with it seeing as this was my first car

earliest pics i could find,first thing i did was the window tint

Fast forward to January 08 i get my rims

March 08.i come across tgc and first thing i see is the grill mod (infamous chicken wire experiment,first mod ever i tried it but it looked odd got clowned here but it was for the best

i got corrected here and it came out like this

May 08-one day before i leave to santa monica i noticed a post with rollin parting out his G,i told him shoot me the visor and he did

July 08 my first ever meet and it happens to be MOD im a little nervous to meet everybody but everybody was cool as hell

*that day jimmy called my car a 4by4,ever since then i said i gotta lower this thang before the next meet

august-september 08,i buy all my pieces together and drop the sucka

[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff134/polo831/gala.jpg[/IMG
    November 09 come across frankv on the forums,says hes got some 3rd gens for sale i tell him hold em and i will get them
    got them,megan muffler came beginning of 09
    Dec 09 TGC socal meet

..wish i still had the hooter svideo with will on it but i got my phone stolen lol

April 09.Got some headlights from guttamitz,they come cracked so frankv fixes em,then he says might as well paint the housing black so thats what he does..

wired the indi fogs too

June-July 09.Kenjuro is sellinbg his car and he has the mugen lip,he lets me know if i want it he will sell it to me seeing he lives 20 min away i buy it and start on the next project

wire to hold it

finished product

thanks Jimmy for the help.i love the lip but im in the middle of leaving it black or color matching,i post on tgc and i still wasnt sure then i was like lets go to get it colormatched...

July 09 MOD

early in the am

<--im sorry will i had to do it hahaha lol

Thats so far what i got,my galant has come a long way to what it once was and i couldnt have been possible without TGC god how i love this forum its ridicolous,theirs too much people on here to name,but thanks to erybody that helped me in whatever way on this board without you these mods wouldnt be possible.future mods for this car:
    Some 09 oem eclipse wheels for winter
    Shift boot and shifter
    panels redone
    some engine mods other than the obvious

thanks for looking give me some suggestions on what i should do engine wise because i have no idea what to do other than the obvious,intake plugs etc..thanks

blue8g
    Nice progress! cool pics ^lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    LOL! Its all good! I look good with anything on, LOL!
    Im mad that you bought you're car for $1500.00 tho! How many miles were on it?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Looking good u should hit me up and come up one of these days before i start working soon let me know so i can get Frank to come too
    03 I4

The car looks great. That KYB and Megan spring drop looks great. I think that's what i'm going to go with on my Stratus.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    LOL! Its all good! I look good with anything on, LOL!
    Im mad that you bought you're car for $1500.00 tho! How many miles were on it?
    93,XXX..it was cheap cause its salvaged,but u already know my future plannd make it a dd and get the m35 on 22's haha

Your G is coming along great bro, and to be a part of it is even better. In fact, you can say it looks "cherry". ha ha What's next meng? Gotta wait for it to cool down though porque es too hot!!! haaaa

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8g831 View Post
    93,XXX..it was cheap cause its salvaged,but u already know my future plannd make it a dd and get the m35 on 22's haha

Ooohhh Ok, makes sense now, wouldve never known tho. Yeah that'll be sick :)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankv View Post
    Your G is coming along great bro, and to be a part of it is even better. In fact, you can say it looks "cherry". ha ha What's next meng? Gotta wait for it to cool down though porque es too hot!!! haaaa
    i wanna change my mounts and then start fixin up the engine gettin morepower oh and the shift boot and shifter