The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My Boys S4

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar

My Boys S4

thought some of you would like it.. it really is all stock with RS4 OEM turbos and thats it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsURoiuR0X0
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

is he just a really good driver because i've beaten that generation S4 before but that thing definitely seems like it beats some cars that i'd have a tough time with.. or maybe the guy i raced was a really bad driver.. hmm

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    dude either your boy is lying to you about his car being all stock or everyone he races is a terrible driver. there is no way he is beating a stroked EVO with a 40R, especially not in the top end which is where he pulls away. Also a single turbo 350Z is a pretty fast car, like a low 12 second car, he wouldnt walk him by 10 cars if he even beat him at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

For real something doesn't seem right There!

Ya those are some pretty fast cars... i'm kinda surprised that that s4 beat all those cars stock... I'm having doubts myself, honestly if you've upgraded the car don't try and hide it... i'd be proud of them.

it has RS4 turbos (KO4s) set at 23 psi.. everything else is stock.. and an bigger front mount and honestly thats it
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I hate car vids with music. I know what the song sounds like. Pretty quick S4 though.
    7g for life!

okay well i wouldnt consider 23psi "stock"

Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    okay well i wouldnt consider 23psi "stock"
    did i say it was stock boost or turbos rayth??? no i didnt and he even says what he has it set at in the vid... everything is stock but the turbo and the boost level and exhaust.. chip is an upgrade but he put that setup on another car with a stock s4 ecu and its slightly slower
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

sorry i just assumed "stock" meant "stock"... perhaps "stock internals" might've been a better term... if I boost my car but dont do any engine internals, can i say i still have a stock car? if my car is already turbo charged but i switch the turbo, up the boost and add a chip, can i still say its stock? i guess i shouldve read more with regards to "only with stock OEM parts".. and the video says "will always be bone stock... engine/drivetrain" which i guess i didn't pay enough attention to the fine print... but hey man if you add an OEM turbo to your 7g off an Eclipse, i still dont think the term "stock" anything comes into play

dont mean to be shitting on your buddy's car.. always nice to see what you can do with a car with minor mods and factory parts.. but if he's going around beating cars and then pulling out the term "stock", i'd have to call bullshit on him and i think i might win that argument

anyway, sorry i should've looked closer at the fine print... and reading through the other comments it seems like most of the other people were in the same boat as me so dont feel like i'm trying to call you out lol

he doesnt call it stock.. the first run he does was the stock run,, after that he refers to it as stage 3 which means it isnt stock.. but honestly.. the motor and drivetrain are STOCK and the turbos were the only thing upgraded.. he layed it all out there 4 u in the vid i dont understand your confusion.. and he never called the car stock when it was in that condition.. but now its back 2 stock hes selling it and he left for the navy yesterday and i figured id post it up as hes a good friend of mine
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

i think the tag line "will always be bone stock" in the video is what started the confusion... regardless definitely a sick car

dude even stock its fast as fuck.. he beat an rb25 s13 with a big turbo on it by a lot

car is quick and hes a really good driver
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR