The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Legal action against Hi-rev performance

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 120
    Honestly if they wont refund, then make the fucking mold FIT LIKE OEM like you SAID HIREV. Shit its not that hard to make a mold, you guys sent out 2 trunks BOTH SUCKED in fitment we have VIDEOS of the work. Make another trunk IDK really, as long as it fits i will buy it as a worse case senrio if you dont want to refund me my $100+, Also the OEM trunk is OUR property, we paid for it NOT YOU, so return that then or its THEFT. Finish the GB or refund us the money we paid, its not rocket science. I will Join your Other forms and let that community know what HI REV is really up too.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

well I'm gonna start calling them around the clock
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

what i find really shady is the fact that they ALREADY has agreed to the refund and then after 3 weeks decided they were going to change their mind.

that's poor business ethics imo.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

poor business ethics is not the word, its no ethics at all

as a reply to ron's comment, they wanna continue the GB but i told them that it wasnt as option

hey Noel, can u help us set this up with the small claims court and find out for us what we need to do exactly

in the meantime i want everyone involved or not involved in this to blow up their phone lines and ask them for our refund

here is Kamil's # 510-366-9463

here is Raul's # 415-350-0038

BLOW THEIR LINES UP

i called them few times today and they avoided me
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

blue8g
    I want to call but i feel that would accomplish nothing as i was not part of this

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    what i find really shady is the fact that they ALREADY has agreed to the refund and then after 3 weeks decided they were going to change their mind.

that's poor business ethics imo.
    You hit the nail on the head...

Looks to me they got in way over there head here and now do not have the money to refund everyone there funds because they will be taking a huge loss to take care of there customers...

I still can't believe that TGC has yet another GB that has gone terribly wrong and we again have users that where ripped off...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

im done with TGC and their shady sellers

i got scammed twice before and this would be my third and im not gonna let it happen again
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

dude.. its really not TGC's fault

i had an idea: since a lot of members are on other car forums.. maybe the company has dealt with someone on other forums..maybe they also got screwed over or maybe even dealing with them as we speak.. talk with other forums.. maybe we might get lucky
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

we just need to put them on BLAST.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Experienced TGC Member
    ive already said go to DSMtuners.com and post feedback about these fuckers. They sell tons of shit on there (or they used to) Fuck that and fuck their company. Anyone know about the BMW club or whatever they went to last year? Someone should call and dig up information about the BMW sites they sell on as well without telling them you are from here and find one of their forums and hit that mother fucker too.

A mod or admin should move this thread to a more visible forum. You have to actually register to see off topic...

have they even loged in in a while or have they given up all together (hirev that is)

I just noticed the numbers... these guys are in the Bay Area? Frisco and Concord? You have an addy for them? Maybe me and a couple of the guys can meet up with them and try to find a solution for all this...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    ive already said go to DSMtuners.com and post feedback about these fuckers. They sell tons of shit on there (or they used to) Fuck that and fuck their company. Anyone know about the BMW club or whatever they went to last year? Someone should call and dig up information about the BMW sites they sell on as well without telling them you are from here and find one of their forums and hit that mother fucker too.
    is it Bimmerforum or BimmerFest. i can go check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    I just noticed the numbers... these guys are in the Bay Area? Frisco and Concord? You have an addy for them? Maybe me and a couple of the guys can meet up with them and try to find a solution for all this...
    this is what i found online but no physical address:

Our contact information
    Sales
    By email: [email protected]
    By Fax: 415-859-5079
    Customer Service
    By Fax: 415-859-5079 <<< this fax number is actually a cellphone based in SF and i believe thats their old number and they have changed it to the one below

Wholesale
    By Fax 510-894-4122 <<< this is the most recent fax number and it is registered under:
    Stephanie Cruz
    4964 Cappy Ter
    Fremont, CA 94555

AIM: b00sted415 <<< this is Raul's screen name
    AIM: greentrbo95gst

i believe those numbers have changed but i will dig their address out tomorrow

since i have the manfucaturer phone number i will call them tomorrow and get their address from them and i will arrange something with them to get our trunk picked up from them as well

hey Jason if i can get their address would you be willing to take the drive with few members to discuss this with them ?? also if they dont reason with you guys, would you be willing to help us take this to small claims court ?? Noel said he will help us with the court case as well
    Last edited by spdracr; 07-31-2009 at 01:41 AM
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Hi-Rev Performance
    4964 Cappy Terrace
    Fremont, CA 94555

Phone= (415) 999-2956

thats what i found in a search i just did for them

hope that helps and hope you can get all u money back
    Last edited by Galanttuner10; 07-31-2009 at 01:43 AM
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    hey Jason if i can get their address would you be willing to take the drive with few members to discuss this with them ?? also if they dont reason with you guys, would you be willing to help us take this to small claims court ?? Noel said he will help us with the court case as well
    Yeah that is not a problem... is there manufacture in the Bay too?

Well guys even though I was not involved in this GB I hate to see yet another GB fail and our fellow members ripped off yet again... So I did some research and found something interesting...

http://www.hirevperformance.com

Yes the .com was available so I bought it lol... you know me being a domain name collector and all... I am not even sure why they did not purchase it themselves...

Sooo too Kamil and Raul... please make this right. I am asking you... refund these users there money ASAP. I would hate to have to fill that website with content showing proof on how you ripped these users off of there hard earn money...

Please make this right...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    if they let the domain go then im pretty sure they are going out of business soon.

you gotta do what you gotta do now!

Manufacturer info:

GT Fabrications
    3911 E La Palma Ave Suite S
    Anaheim, CA 92807
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast