The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Legal action against Hi-rev performance

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 120
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Shadow the problem with this GB at this stage in the game, today, there are too many chiefs and not enough fucking indians. Alex was handling, then you called, then greddy called then your telling us we need to be nice to them and shit. At this point, since Alex has already wasted a ton of time dealing with this, lets let Greddy take it over, since he talked to them most recently about test fitting and what not. Let him update us, nobody else waste your time talking to them or trying to make arrangements or anything like that, because thats what turns it into a giant circle jerk. Shit gets lost in translation each time somebody tells the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

yeah, I'll take over from Alex for now, I'll keep you guys posted on everything as I find out, and we'll go from there.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Shadow the problem with this GB at this stage in the game, today, there are too many chiefs and not enough fucking indians. Alex was handling, then you called, then greddy called then your telling us we need to be nice to them and shit. At this point, since Alex has already wasted a ton of time dealing with this, lets let Greddy take it over, since he talked to them most recently about test fitting and what not. Let him update us, nobody else waste your time talking to them or trying to make arrangements or anything like that, because thats what turns it into a giant circle jerk. Shit gets lost in translation each time somebody tells the story.
    Correction. Alex took over because i got tired of people fucking crying such as members that are no longer here. I wasnt trying to be a dick about it so dont hate me. I just figured it was all good to go and i was going to contact them today about it till i saw the whole lawyer thing. If i were you guys i would be pissed for sure but i would give them a FINAL shot before bringing a lawyer into the game. Legal is legal indeed it is but there are other ways to handle it and they were willing to do so. What if these guys are like FUCK IT IM DONE SUE ME? Are you guys willing to kick out additional money to fight the fucking case or do you want the god damn trunk? Thats just my .02 but good luck to you guys.

Sue for court costs + refund on deposit + potential damages since your assets were being held up for so damn long. (you probably need a good lawyer for that last part)

A group suit would also save some money.

The thing about the going to court process, is that they would also have to front money for a defense lawyer. It would be worth it to them to settle out of court and just refund the money.

Just my .02 cents

I am still willing to help out so you guys just let me know what you want me to do... I was planning on going this past weekend to the addy posted but held off after the latest development... not sure what direction you guys are all going to be taking...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Just fucking do something someone!!!!!!! I've giving all hope for this fucking trunk! If it comes or not!! Just someone do something about it!!! Enough talking about it!! Get shit done!!

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

im just waiting to see what happens here...everybody seems to be going in different directions.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

^thank you, i agree.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

as I said earlier, I will be receiving a call tomorrow, after which we will need a so cal member to let them test fit the trunk on their car.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    im just waiting to see what happens here...everybody seems to be going in different directions.
    lol... that is what I am saying... quite honestly I don't think it is fair that you also have to be put on hold...

^ i would love for cali to do the GB for us, but we loose the $100+. If hi-rev is okay with continue this project, i don't mind since i don't loose the 100+.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

I'm still willing to let them try and finish this if that's what they want to do instead of issuing refunds. I just want the trunk. If they need someone to test fit it, is there anyone near by that is willing to let them test it on their car and help give them some input? Maybe them seeing the defects in person will help them better correct what i wrong and we can get this thing churned out faster.

i simply want out of this, i dont wanna be the one going in a different direction than everyone else but i just simply want out of this GB, i dont want to give them another chance, im simply done with this thats the bottom line

everyone wants the trunk bad thats why u r at the point where u dont care if they wanna give this another shot or not and im hesitant about them doing the right thing anymore cuz i have given them the chance to contact me and resolve or explain the situation but they simply refused to do so

i want cali to take over and cali said to me on the phone that he would help us if we decide to go to small claims court and prophet said he is willing to help in any way possible

it looks like i am the only one thats taking the legal action against this so i feel like the dick in this even though i spent alotta time towards this so far
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    My bottom line is I want a CF trunk. I would rather purchase it from Cali then anyone else in the world because I know it will fit and I know everything will go smooth because thats how Noel operates. On the other hand, im going to follow the route that gets me a CF trunk in my hands the absolute fastest, at this point, if this GB doesnt go thru, im just gonna get the VIS trunk and make it fit, consider my $100 a loss and go on my merry way.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

One thing to note too guys... Hi-Rev is more then capable of coming here and at the very least apologizing to EVERYONE... you guys are at least owed that. If they can not at least man up to there obvious mistakes with this GB and make things right then what is to say they will actually make the next trunk good. They might also be stalling for time... Action speak louder then words and so far there actual actions... not speaking much IMHO...

Everyone is going off this he said she said bs... this is not the way to do business...

They need to step up to the plate and actually tell everyone what they plan on doing and they are not willing to do. Why should a TGC user have to keep everyone informed... you guys are also paying for customer service...

Experienced TGC Member
    I agree on that Jason. So i spoke to him today and he told me he will post tomorrow. So again guys. Ive tried my best. I really wish you guys well with this but getting angry and all that BS will get everyone nowhere with anything. BTW he wanted to know if anyone in LA would be willing to let them test fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    I agree on that Jason. So i spoke to him today and he told me he will post tomorrow. So again guys. Ive tried my best. I really wish you guys well with this but getting angry and all that BS will get everyone nowhere with anything. BTW he wanted to know if anyone in LA would be willing to let them test fit?
    I don't think anyone is really faulting you with anything bro... I honestly think that everyone is just frustrated with Hi-Rev and that is completly understandable. You just happen to take some frustration because you are speaking on the behalf of them when it really should be them taking the brunt and speaking for themselves...

I know two people in Socal but what is the addy so we know how far away it is from them and if they can make it... have them contact me... They run an online business I don't see why they shouldn't be able to go online and do some footwork for there business but I am willing to help you guys anyway I can...

Experienced TGC Member
    Yea im trying to help out as well. Some people make it hard though. One minute they are in the next minute they arent. How am i supposed to tell the guy that there are still 10 ppl in and within 20 minutes 2 of those people bail out. I will do all that i can to make this work out for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    Yea im trying to help out as well. Some people make it hard though. One minute they are in the next minute they arent. How am i supposed to tell the guy that there are still 10 ppl in and within 20 minutes 2 of those people bail out. I will do all that i can to make this work out for you guys.
    i hope u r not referring to me when u said some people make it hard

on a side note there isnt 10 people in this GB anymore, shockwave000 simply doesnt have the 350 and will not have it when the trunk is done to deliver so they are down to 7 people since i also want out of this and i do not want to go further with a shady business like this anymore
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

so I just talked to Hirev, they are still gonna go through with the trunk even with the people that are dropping out, so we need a member from socal to drive over to the manufacturer to test fit the trunk. I will start an interest thread asking for volunteers.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast