The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Legal action against Hi-rev performance

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Showing results 101 to 120 of 120
    I am still waiting for them to get on and post. I want to hear it from the source that this is still a go.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    I am still waiting for them to get on and post. I want to hear it from the source that this is still a go.
    Another failed promise that went thru the grape vine...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Every day you guys wait is another day farther from your refund. Like I said, their word is worth shit.

It is time for legal measures to be taken.

Damn. Im sorry for all of you! I know how it feels like since I was scammed by a guy named Jesus. da f@ck!
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keta11 View Post
    Damn. Im sorry for all of you! I know how it feels like since I was scammed by a guy named Jesus. da f@ck!

we got scammed by jesus, these guys are not getting scammed they have dealing with shitty people who do not know how to run a business.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Hey I got scammed by Jesus and HiRev, luckily I got my money back in the Jesus deal, not looking good for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Hey I got scammed by Jesus and HiRev, luckily I got my money back in the Jesus deal, not looking good for this one.
    You maybe got your money back but i got screwed on every cent...
    I hope that you guys get your money back.

Ok guys, here's the deal, I've been talking to them a lot, there is no way you are getting a refund, because it states on their website that deposits are non refundable, however, there are two options, you can try going through a small claims court, or you can let them finish the project. They are currently trying to locate a galant to do test fitting on, and if someone can loan their car they will get a trunk for 1/2 price or for free as incentive. I talked to them though, and if they can't find a local galant, they will ship it to me to test fit since I'm pretty close compared to spdracer over in Jersey and I'm willing to help pay shipping cuz I want to get this done and I don't want the rest of you disappointed. If there's anything anyone would like to pass along, please do so, I'll be talking to them again tomorrow. That's the update for now.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

tell them if they want the 2 trunks that i have here then i will give it to them if they get me my $200 deposit back

i am taking the legal way and still working with my lawyer friend on this

anyone else wanna go the legal way then contact me

THIS THREAD IS MADE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANNA TAKE THE LEGAL ROUTE TOWARDS THIS

FOR ALL THE OTHERS THAT WANNA CONTINUE THIS THEN YOU CAN GO AND REVIVE THE ORIGINAL GB THREAD AND CONTINUE YOUR HOPES OVER THERE

THANKS
    Last edited by spdracr; 08-14-2009 at 01:14 AM
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Just because it states that in there website does not mean that is what California law is... you where promised goods during a certain time frame and certain obligations from the seller. The seller did not hold up to there end of the bargain and you are entitled to receive your money back. I am curious to know if they even have a business lisc. to operate in there city...

spdracr since you have decided to take the legal action and want this resolved I would call them up and ask for that information. Ask what city they are allowed to do business out of and what there business lisc. number is. This is supposed to be displayed for the public to see. If they do not provide a lisc. number then they are operating illegally and you can take them to small claims court and you can actually get there local law enforcement involved because they actually stole your money from you...

What I found funny...
    and if someone can loan their car they will get a trunk for 1/2 price or for free as incentive.
    There willing to offer a free trunk or one at half off but won't return your $200...
    Last edited by Prophet; 08-14-2009 at 09:34 AM

You lent them your money and never got it back.

Now lets step it up and lend them your car! Sounds like a fantastic plan to me. Not....

My lawyer typed a letter this morning and faxed it to me to read it. I'm not sure if he faced it to them or not yet so I will check with him later

thanks for the info Jason, the problem is that these guys are avoiding my calls but I can leave a voicemail I guess
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

someone needs to say it to them in person, roll up there and say refund or court and leave, wouldnt say it would be long before yu get it, they're just pissy there business is failing.

this shit seems to be the norm these days, i have had the same skinda thing happen loads lately,

this very laptop im posting on is fucked , the disc drive wont work and the display goes crazy every once in awhile, ive had itsince feb this year and its gone in for repair twice, apperently they are willing to just keep fixing for a year and then tell me to fuck off.

automated toll booth ripped me off and the company took 6 months to refund me less then E20 which they then sent the wrong amount.

and my braodband provider has charged me for a month when it was down and is adamant i owe it.

i just call and bombard them with emails untill i get an anwser,

id advise to fill in a small claims form scan and e-mail it to them saying you will file in a week if they dont respond asap!

Dont give them another chance, they are half done making them, well tell them to act like all other sellers and make the product before selling.

if its fine in the end im sure a few on here will buy one.

just tell them to stop being bitches!
    Last edited by JoeRad; 08-14-2009 at 11:56 AM Reason: slo[y spelling

I left them a voicemail asking them to provide me with their address, fax number and license number but got no reply

I wanna go further with this but like I have mentioned to icedoutgalant on the phone, my claim alone would be a waste of time and money and the authorities might not take it seriously. I wanna file with ic3.gov and the local authorities but I need to know who else is with me

please put your name down on a list so I can go further with this ASAP

thanks
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Gather the list and proof of payment and I will go to the addy you have and speak with someone on person...

I would appreciate it a lot Jason but I think that won't do us any good but worth a shot

I would love to find out that they don't have a business license lol
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

They had better have a business lisc.... even dealing with there supposed manufacturer should have it or the manufacturer is even breaking the law. In fact now that I think of it since you have the manufacturer's number give him a call and ask if he will provide it to you ... if he is not willing to give you the lics. number the see if he is at least willing to give you the city there allowed to do business out of and under what name that business called...

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    What ever happened to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    This is messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    What ever happened to this?
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...t=38847&page=4

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456