The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bimmer vs audi billboard war ROUND 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Actually the Bimmers are great on maintenance. My dad has had 2 Z4's, about to get the third, and has had 0 problems. Not to mention the little things that have been needed have all been 0 out of pocket. I doubt Audi can say the same...as much as I love em, I'd have to agree with Albert (yeah I said it publicly Al) that I would take a Bimmer over Audi anyday

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

evil-G you are the man! haha but in all seriousness, Bimmer is top notch quality. I would like to consider buying an E46 M3. *drool*

Just a lil update.........
    BMW built a new car
    DAMN.....i'm down~~hit me Bimmer

BMW Vision Efficientdynamics Concept spied on the streets of Munich

The crew from Car and Driver spotted the real live BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car in front of the BMW Welt Delivery Center in Munich just outside the German based car company’s headquarters a short while ago. Up until now we have only been privy to teasers, renderings and factory stills; but this photo gives the vehicle the sense of being a real car, and that is because it is.

The BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is a 2+2-seater plug-in hybrid model powered by a 1.5 Liter three cylinder turbo diesel engine that produces 163 HP and 214 lb-ft of torque that is combined with two electric motors mated to a DTC gearbox to produce a very efficient sports car. All three power generators work together to deliver a maximum output of 356 HP and a peak 590 lb-ft of torque while fuel consumption is reduced to a very impressive 75.1 MPG. That much economical power allows the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics to sprint from 0 to 60 MPH in just 4.8 seconds and reach top speed of 155 MPH.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-new...h-ar78694.html
    Last edited by xcore; 09-03-2009 at 05:57 PM

I love BMW. End lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12