The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new body kit for 97 galant? (edited post)

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    intelekts

new body kit for 97 galant? (edited post)

If there were a new body kit (aggressive body style), designed and produced, for the '97 galant, average cost of about $900 in which you would recieve the front and back bumper and two side skirts...
    how many people would be willing to pay the price ($900), for a newly designed (aggressive) body kit?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    it mostly depends on how nice it looks, 900 is like the flat average body kit price. are you getting a custom one made or something?
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

intelekts
    i am currently looking into having a custom design made. don't quote me, $900 is an estimated price. currently i am just looking to see if i can find 10 or plus people who are willing to pay to have a body kit made for this car, aside from the sho-gun body kit. I will have graphics for the body kit style done by the end of the week, giving you all a better idea of what you are saying 'yes' or 'no' to.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    pics? and you only need to post this in one forum, mods dont like it haha but im not a mod so more power to you :lauging:
    7g for life!

Call me trendy, but I am in search of a kit to make a widebody galant. I don't care if I have to build it. I will own it!
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

Experienced TGC Member
    You're a trend whore Josh

What would proposed said kit look like? I wouldn't mind trying a kit that was actually designed for a 7g...
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

I like this:

Its this 8g kits. 8g width 68.5 7g width 68.1........close enough?
    7g for life!

BEAST
    That kit is pretty tight. I am wondering how it would flow with 7g though since it is kind of rigid. The side skirts and back kind of look like Shogun kit's.

sideskirts are pretty much the same as the 7g Shogun sides, except they put them on backwards.
    7g for life!