The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: car-part.com???

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    4g64turbo

Icon5 car-part.com???

i'm thinking of getting the kia head form car-part.com and i was wanting to know if anyone has got anything from this web site???

Yea many people will suggest that website. Especially for like transmission/engines/seats. I am actually debating whether I should do that too.

you dont buy anything from the site itself. It's a directory of junkyard/salvage yards that have what you need. It'll definitely need some footwork to get your part. its not just a click and buy kind of deal.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

blue8g
    Jigz got it

^yup yup last time my friend decided to get a cheaper engine for his acura legend and to be honest, that looked more worse than if you take it front the junkyard.... that was my experience about that site.... but If I dont find at the end of the year my 5speed transmission at any local yard... I'll go to car-part.com lol
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Love that site. Find me some local spots w/o having to drive around. Also get shops that can mail it to you and pay via paypal to be safe :)
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

I live by that site. its helped me countless times

4g64turbo
    i do have a quick question if a head has a bent valve it don't mean that the head is bad right i plan on using 1MM over sized valves anyway??

best place of all places to find a place that has someone elses shit that they no longer need and you do for some reason.
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD