The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: motor swap

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    7gloverhater

motor swap

OK i have aquried a 95 glaant ls with a bad head head gasket, no damage what so ever 175000 mi new shocks and struts all new exaust, new pulgs and wires.. 250 cash.....now my car is a 96 with 144000 good motor damage all over from the ex....my predictament....swap motor fix head gasket...waht do yall think

swap motor, build the piss out of the one with the blown head gasket with a nice dohc setup, throw some boost on it, and make that galant shock the piss out of the street scene.... sound like a plan? lol
    Diamond Star Motors - Turning ordinary people into mechanics since 1989.

7gloverhater
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_beast98 View Post
    swap motor, build the piss out of the one with the blown head gasket with a nice dohc setup, throw some boost on it, and make that galant shock the piss out of the street scene.... sound like a plan? lol
    lol that sounds like a great plan all i need now is your credit cards and SSN lol...i wanna fins a good setup to do the swap i would love too but dont know whare and what parts i would need lol

haha dont believe you would do much better with my identity! research research research....
    Diamond Star Motors - Turning ordinary people into mechanics since 1989.

7gloverhater
    looks like thats waht i am gonna do, you have any tips on ware i should start ??

7gloverhater
    well i think i am just gonn afix the blown head gasket and tune the motor up a little lowering kit, rims, and exaust and paint then stop there i really need to fouous on my family but cant seem to get away from this damn car