The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DryBear's Interior Updates:

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

DryBear's Interior Updates:

Its been a while, so I guess I'll add some stuff I did - nothing major (pardon the dirty interior):

Installed my Palm Pre Touchstone induction charging base - just pop it on and it charges, no need to fiddle with wires. Bonus: my head unit accepts bluetooth audio as well so I can have Pandora streaming as I drive :)

Isotta leather e-brake handle:

Its looking good. Where did you get those gauges they look really good.

that looks sweet bro.. U gave me some ideas to do something new and keep it descent over my interior LOL... Although my lip doesn't look like lol...but ure car was the only 8g turbo at least the only one that I can apressiated at mod09.
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    How do you like your Pre? How does it compare to HTC TouchFlow WinMo phones?
    7g for life!

I like the e-brake boot/handle. Where'd u get it?
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

that looks sweet bro... but please don't reach through the wheel to use the touch screen, haha! i have my touch pro mounted to a holder in the left center air vent... i wish it had magnetic charging, i still have to plug it in all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    that looks sweet bro... but please don't reach through the wheel to use the touch screen, haha!
    lol. Little interior upgrade looks good
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

looks sick... I've never heard of a charger like that lol..

also i love your shift knob.. it's so.. simple yet classy lol. I like our gs :)

looks awesome, now get a black JDM steering wheel to finish it off and you'll be golden
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Thanks for the comments. I actually like the Pre, and the homebrew scene (private apps) has really taken off, far outpacing the official app store (95 hombrew vs 30 official). It is still a new OS, though, so there are a few things here and there that I miss from my Treo 800w (WinMo 6.1)

The gauges are custom from Speedhut, and the brake handle is from eBay (search for Isotta)

I am actually planning to swap to a black 3G steering wheel, with the stereo controls.

Looks pretty good, where did you get the anodized steel look interior trim? And is it just me, or does your e-brake handle need a little adjusting and is standing a little too high? :)