The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lowering springs

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    7gloverhater

Lowering springs

Well i am at it again...i am looking for a set of lowering springs for my 95 LS..anyone got any tips

That really depends on what you're after by lowering it. If you just want the look the Eibach kits aren't bad. If you want handling go with a good set of struts like Koni and some coil springs like Ground Control or a full on set of coilovers. Just remember that you get what you pay for and cheap springs and struts ride very poorly. You don't want to look like a honduh tool bouncing down the road because you put your suspension together wrong.
    - Nick, 94 Galant ES - 4G64 DOHC Turbo AWD, E3-16G & Manifold, 780cc inj, fmic, DS-MAP Speed Density

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge..." - Charles Darwin

dont go cheap you will regret

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Depends on what you are looking for in a drop..but make sure you go with a brand name company like Eibach or like Tein. Its a good idea if you go with lowering springs is to replace your struts/shocks ESPECIALLY if you are going with a drop 2" or lower. If you get springs to drop your ride around 1.5"...you can still use "stock" specs shocks/struts like KYB GR2's.

Also if you drop a car 2" or more...you have to look to invest in a camber kit to save your tires.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo