The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Video of the bring

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Video of the bring

Figure I would post a video of the bring, its not by any means a good video! I just wanted to share
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=61864166
    Last edited by Bring380GT; 08-12-2009 at 09:12 AM
    02 Diamante VRX 5spd swapped
    90 Galant GSX 5spd EvoSpec 4G63 swapped
    01 Sebring GT Coupe (6G75 Powered)(sold)

nice.... damn that v6 is fast...!!! ----___---->
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Agree. Sounds really good and like I said before never thought I'd see a sebring like that.

Damn! What all do you have done to it? Nice. Me and my wife almost bought a RT, and then decided it wasnt the best choice for having kids (which i have two now, so it was a good thing).
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    Damn! What all do you have done to it? Nice. Me and my wife almost bought a RT, and then decided it wasnt the best choice for having kids (which i have two now, so it was a good thing).
    Thanks guys! and yeah this started out as my GF (now Wifes) car, then it got into my hands!

I have a list of mods in the new members section I still don't have the ECU reflashed yet eather, I know if I had that done it would really be a nice & quick DD, once I swap in the 3.5ltr it will get the Lightweight flywheel and stage 2 clutch I have sitting on the self hehe :D
    02 Diamante VRX 5spd swapped
    90 Galant GSX 5spd EvoSpec 4G63 swapped
    01 Sebring GT Coupe (6G75 Powered)(sold)