The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Socal Member to Test fit Carbon trunk group buy!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 79
    update:
    ok ok... Greddy..(did I spell it right??)lol..
    well Today as I told u... I called to GT fabrication to see whats up..!!
    and see when they want me to go to test the CF trunk..
    and guess what they said that it's gonna be done in the middle of next week so probably they will call me around 23th or 24th of this month for the next test fit..!!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

So if this is not as BS is there going to be a price?
    Flipininja

If I remember right it was $450 shipped.

so sponcar is going in on thursday to have the Carbon Fiber version test fitted :)
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

^ hey wats up Martin.....
    mmmmmm at least that what I hope... that they will try it on this week...
    (so thats why I went to the junk yard and got the parts needed to fix my trunk jejeje...)
    but they haven't call me yet.... so if u can call them..and see what happened I'll be checking this thread later on...!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

so whats the status on this ?? taking longer than expected but then again i still dont trust those guys so go figure

ok ok guys lets wait a lil bit more cuz they called me last week and they said that they are going to call me on monday 28th or 29th to see when can we do the next test fit...
    I sure don't, do you?

yet another week gone by and still nothing?

i can't believe you guys are still giving these guys a chance....
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Noel we have no choice, they wont give us our money back. Whats gonna happen is once everyone loses that money, there will only be a few people left who will actually pay the money again to start another GB.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

damn guys I didnt know as well how these ppl from gt fabrication were playing with this group buy..... once I was on the first test fit and I saw the oem trunk... I thought that this group buy just started since those days.... mmmhh now I see that I was wrong...
    I dont know how long u guys have been waiting for this thing to get done....

They have been calling me to meet them for the next test fit "with CF trunk" and then they use to call back with some excuses saying that is not ready yet.....

Man they called me like 1 or 2 weeks ago to say that they need me to get there and do the test fit that everybody is waiting for...the test fit was plained to be on october-2-009.... but around 1pm I received a call from them telling me that " we haven't done with the trunk.... so probably I'm going to call you on monday or tuesday to let you know when can you come over for the test fit.." I said " not problem man but you should call the guy whos running this group buy because im not on it.. just to let them know that nothing new happened this week.. so far he asked if I know who was the guy the he should call..... I was like What the heck.... anyways I just got Greddy's number... and i gave it to him so probably they already call him.....

well I feel bad for you guys cuz to be honest doesn't look like a responsible company....
    and this is the last info the I can share with you guys...
    Last edited by sponcar; 10-03-2009 at 02:00 PM
    I sure don't, do you?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    thanks man its not your fault. This GB has been going on for over a year and is full of shady business and unkept promises.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    you should have told him off when he called you saying it wasn't ready

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Man if i really didn't need a trunk so bad, i would write that $100 off as a loss.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Noel we have no choice, they wont give us our money back. Whats gonna happen is once everyone loses that money, there will only be a few people left who will actually pay the money again to start another GB.
    Yes that is quite unfortunate, but at the same time there will be at least a few that didn't get in on this one due to lack of trust, but will trust Noel in a gb. I am one of those. I got screwed over in that jdm heads group buy. So good luck to everyone!

Ok, wow, I"m past pissed off at this point, I'm calling Hirev and am gonna have a lengthy conversation with them.

That sucks...i was curious to see how the progress was on this but i guess its still not moving....

ok guys, final update, sponcar will be going in for a test fit FOR SURE tomorrow for the CF version

waiting for GT fabrication call...
    I sure don't, do you?

I think if they back out of this one then you need to tell them that we all want a refund Greddy. Tell them that they have been dishonest with everyone and cant seem to do any kind of bussiness.

I just need a CF trunk, damn it. Is it too hard to ask for?
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast