Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 47 of 47
    Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reelax View Post
    i may be getting these then...
    do it!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    do it!
    i'm still researching my options. i want new wheels and brakes... but i'm also tired of scraping my bumper! i'm afraid this will get out of control as i really have a problem sticking to reasonable budgets when it comes to my car. this is one of the reasons i'm scared to mess w/ it, i'm liable to spend another few thousand in one shot (done that multiple times allready).

*** i support this msg***

great thread... has anyone heard anything positive about NEX coilovers?

found these pics on my local Evo forum. Guy said he had his ksports for 10k miles. these are the ksport pros

All units WILL have problems from excessive use, or hard use. Doesn't matter if it is stock suspension or aftermarket, coilover or airbag. They all have their weak points.

For that matter it should be mentioned that airbags can handle just as good as any coilover setup. There is a reason it is on the SL65 AMG and other high end automobiles.

Experienced TGC Member
    Now that's funny shit!

Those look like Kontrol pros or regular Ksports. The GT Pros are the black and orange color scheme.

Wonder how the f the guy did that even. Curious how much the lower portion was threaded in because it looks like it was threaded maybe 3/4 to half way into that lower sleeve and just snapped right off. I would like to see some better photos of the assembly though too...looks like a very "clean" snap of the shock tube which I find a little odd

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123