The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: did the duals....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 51
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    soo its ricey then haha

Quote Originally Posted by rez887 View Post
    join to your friends and learn more from them, your g got lots of hp with those cans:
    http://www.jerseyrice.com/jr_gallery05.html
    ur hating a little too much now, lets not get ridiculous

^ hey hey guys he is showing his new mod on his car... If u like it say something and If u don't just don't post... Stop acting like a jerk and posting stupid things....
    I would like to see ure car... Or did I see it already??? At the ricer galery that u postted????
    Last edited by sponcar; 08-22-2009 at 06:45 AM
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    soo its ricey then haha
    i wouldn't say ricey. the V6 has a good tone to it. real deep just not at higher rpm's. it has the rasp of a mustang we have all heard with straight pipes.

Originally Posted by rez887
    join to your friends and learn more from them, your g got lots of hp with those cans:
    http://www.jerseyrice.com/jr_gallery05.html

REZ i thought you were pretty cool but now that you own a BMW you're too cool for everyone here. stop hating. its not that bad. you know it. stop being a douche

Member since October '03

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    yeh rez.. go to the bm forums where everyones all talk if you dont like what people are doing here

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    ^ hey hey guys he is showing his new mod on his car... If u like it say something and If u don't just don't post... Stop acting like a jerk and posting stupid things....
    I would like to see ure car... Or did I see it already??? At the ricer galery that u postted????
    Nice comeback! Spoken like a true noob.

Personally, I like his dulely setup I don't know where this rice thing originated nobody is gonna look underneath to check his pipe setup everytime every day but some of ya'lls comment shouldn't really be there.
    Last edited by G-spot; 08-22-2009 at 10:59 AM

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72T View Post
    i wouldn't say ricey. the V6 has a good tone to it. real deep just not at higher rpm's. it has the rasp of a mustang we have all heard with straight pipes.
    Ohh i wasnt even thinking it was a 6 for some reason

blue8g
    do you see his username? idk about the T part but you get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by blu8g View Post
    do you see his username? idk about the T part but you get the idea
    yeah its a V6 not turbo though. those are plans way in the future.

Member since October '03

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Nice comeback! Spoken like a true noob.
    -_-'
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Just post up a vid or sound clip. And dont worry, it is sex!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

I like the idea of the duals...but to me it looks way to low like the project wasn't planned well. The tips are pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72T View Post
    yeah its a V6 not turbo though. those are plans way in the future.
    As far as the "6G72T"...it seems like some guys like to state claims on their sigs and car emblems that don't belong there such as a "T" behind their user name or a "VR4" emblem on the back of their car when they have 4 banger. I don't have many performance mods but I don't exaggerate claims either.
    Last edited by krow; 08-23-2009 at 06:11 PM

Quote Originally Posted by krow View Post
    I like the idea of the duals...but to me it looks way to low like the project wasn't planned well. The tips are pretty sweet.

As far as the "6G72T"...it seems like some guys like to state claims on their sigs and car emblems that don't belong there such as a "T" behind their user name or a "VR4" emblem on the back of their car when they have 4 banger. I don't have many performance mods but I don't exaggerate claims either.
    thank you. unlike others I can accept criticism. it wasnt too planned out. just kind of going with the flow. i personally am happy since it was free and i like the way it looks.

as for the second comment, yes it is stupid. its simply not a claim though. i never claimed to have been turbo it was just what i wanted for a name on a website. in person, my car has no badges but yes i know what youre talking about. i've seen it here in town lol.

Member since October '03

Did you have a Megan catback on before the duals?

yeah, what r u doing with that?^ Keep your STL brothers in mind if you decide to sell it. LOL J/K

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i was actually thinking of doing a dual exhaust set up also. how did you make the hole in bumper on the right to fit the tip? other than the low pipes it looks good!!

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

all good questions. yes i did have the megan. i can sell it for pretty cheap. i did weld in a straight pipe where the cat would go though.

but yeah i just layed some painters tape over the hole and traced it and cut it out. then layed it on the other side and cut it. not too hard.

Member since October '03

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    wow that piping is low... when i had mine done, i specifically had them do the split above the rear crossmember because of how low my car is... i think i would have ripped the piping off accidentally by now if it went under the rear cross member... but i am running 2.5" from the split back so it was "easier" than trying to stuff 3" piping through that gap (mine splits ahead of the gap). i also instructed the shop to keep the piping as close as possible to the tire well so that i would not lose too much ground clearance... and the result was i didn't lose any, and may have gained some! since you are going to have to do a muffler(s) sooner or later, you should look into redoing the piping to go over the cross member, maybe splitting it after the gap if clearance is an issue. here are some pics of mine for ideas:

as you can see, my piping is actually higher than the lowest parts of the suspension. also the way i did my tips, mufflers and rear bumper, the tips and mufflers are actually higher that stock would be... no more scraping on driveways. added bonus to routing abouve the cross member is that the piping is nearly invisible (it sits higher than the body kit)... the only thing you see from behind the car (unless you get down on the ground) is the bottoms of the SS mufflers and the tips.
    dope set up 6g72t i like how that looks. also sorry for the off topic but reelax what kind of mufflers are you using?

blue8g
    i believe he's using slp mufflers for a camaro

PM sent to 6G72T.

Too bad that it would be pointless for a 2.4 to have duals. Looks bad ass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast