The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: did the duals....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 51 of 51
    You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    PM sent to 6G72T.

Too bad that it would be pointless for a 2.4 to have duals. Looks bad ass.
    im eventually doing a dual tip exhaust but just for looks. i don't want any hp gains

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by crzygtz View Post
    dope set up 6g72t i like how that looks. also sorry for the off topic but reelax what kind of mufflers are you using?
    2x AERO TURBINE 2525 stainless straight through, non resonated... no internal packing, internal airfoil design. i also have an AERO TURBINE resonator before the split pipe to quiet things down since these mufflers do not really decrease sound levels very much as they are basically a straight through design.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    im eventually doing a dual tip exhaust but just for looks. i don't want any hp gains
    well unless it's FI or otherwise heavily modded NA or nitrous, duals on our cars are ONLY for appearance anyways. plus these aren't true duals, that would involve seperate pipe runs from each of the 2 cylinder bank collectors, essentially 2 full exhaust systems, not just a split before the rear. i didn't gain any performance from doing my exhaust like this but it looks how i wanted it to look and i know that it is unique (probably will never be duplicated).

I actually like this. But the ground clearance is going to suck.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Looks very nice! I have been thinking about doing this to the bring now maybe I will
    02 Diamante VRX 5spd swapped
    90 Galant GSX 5spd EvoSpec 4G63 swapped
    01 Sebring GT Coupe (6G75 Powered)(sold)

I love your exhaust relaxx. I am going to get duals too one my GTZ. When I get them done I will post some pics
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-double View Post
    I love your exhaust relaxx. I am going to get duals too one my GTZ. When I get them done I will post some pics
    thanks bro. just make sure you go over the rear cross member to avoid scraping pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    2x AERO TURBINE 2525 stainless straight through, non resonated... no internal packing, internal airfoil design. i also have an AERO TURBINE resonator before the split pipe to quiet things down since these mufflers do not really decrease sound levels very much as they are basically a straight through design.
    Awesome thanks for the info man!

How does it do under the gas tank, Someone told me that they would not weld one for me because of how close it was to me tank. I am going to show him the pic, so if he can't do it I will get it done.
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

How does it do under the gas tank, Someone told me that they would not weld one for me because of how close it was to me tank. I am going to show him the pic, so if he can't do it I will get it done.
    my piping goes where the stock piping would go then splits before the rear cross member w/ one pipe going in the stock location and the other pipe wrapping the front edge of the spare tire well to the other side. i've never heard of a shop not willing to do this because fo the proximity to the gas tank unless they were not skilled enough to pull off the welds/fabrication... i would find a better shop.

well technically its not under the gas tank. gas tank ends just before the rear cross member. my piping goes around the gas tank like factory location, just when it hits the rear cross member i went under and not over like factory.

Member since October '03

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123