The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Unnannounced unplanned WI DSM meet with a happy ending

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Unnannounced unplanned WI DSM meet with a happy ending

^^^ Funny story. To bad I couldnt get a better pic. A car full of girls comes where we are and tells us all to race. We laugh and they leave. They come back in various crazy costumes and put on this rediculous show and then run into the laundromat and then run back out and then leave again. lmao. one of the funniest things ive seen in a while.

Last edited by 00galantguy; 08-31-2009 at 12:53 AM

When your title says "happy ending" I was thinking in the lines of a Korean girl giving you a spa treatment...

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    When your title says "happy ending" I was thinking in the lines of a Korean girl giving you a spa treatment...
    lmao that was somewhat the point. the happy ending was the car full of dancing underage chicks

were they hot?

btw, I'm quite upset that you failed to take the G to the GALANT meet, but you took it to a DSM meet.

whatev.

lol

jk.
    Last edited by 4g63lover; 08-31-2009 at 02:08 AM
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

lol 3/4 were

Hey one of the girls gave me a flower. I still was like WTF i dont want a stupid flower i want your number. "your number better be in this flower".....

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

NO pictures? FAIL. you are FIRED from TGC!

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Hey one of the girls gave me a flower. I still was like WTF i dont want a stupid flower i want your number. "your number better be in this flower".....
    So where is the happy ending?
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    So where is the happy ending?
    The happy ending was from Voodoo

Pete i know you woulda posted pictures of the girls first before the cars, lol. horny dog you.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?