The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: And this is why I don't cruise with my chinese friends...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    lol

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by fliegendaffe View Post
    the dude sounds like the Ghetto Smurf GmoEm2 here on the forum....annoying and dumb
    pfff! please, my R's don't sound like L's. Though i do find humor in the word nigga.

TGC WI/IL chyea boi!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Yeah they kinda are, yours is truly the only good looking one i have seen, its so smooth and subtle. It doesnt scream "hey race me" it whispers "go ahead"

Quote Originally Posted by fliegendaffe View Post
    the dude sounds like the Ghetto Smurf GmoEm2 here on the forum....annoying and dumb
    Wasted effort on your part everytime you drop his name. Because he could care less. I've known Gmo for a long time and you're just getting sand in your vagina for nothing. You keep trolling him and he brushes it off. lol. He's got a crude sense of humor but he's a good guy. Ask TGCIL he's at most of the meets and all he's about is fun. you got beef with him take it to PM's but starting drama on a thread that is irrelevant is just plain dumb. Get over it and ignore him if you dont like him. And he's actually really intelligent. lol.

It's been what two months?? get over it. You know what sucks though, you will see him more, cuz I don't care if you don't like him or not he'll be at the meets. So just get over it. All this mud-slingin you're doing isnt pushing him away, in which in the end you lose. Cuz he's joking around and it's bothering you and making you look likt a thriteen year old girl.. We're all grown adults, he doesn't drop your name in other threads so don't drop his. end of story. No harm no foul.

BTW, to be on-topic, I got dizzy watching that fucking video.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    these idiots are why i get pulled over every 5 minutes for modified exhaust or just cause the cop doesn't like my car; setting a great example for the rest of the community
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12