The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant meet @ Floyd Bennett Field

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 124
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Lol@monthiversaries..

im in
    ...pain is temporary, pride is forever...

Quote Originally Posted by run1206 View Post
    not sure if i'm gonna make this one, 7 month anniversary with Jen that day. We'll see. put me in as a maybe
    Wait so you guys started going out right before the March meet last year? Wow I thought you guys were together much longer then that. The meet I met you both at was March 21st which means you were dating 4 days and you dragged her to a car meet and she stuck around? Nice thats a keeper.

Hey fella's. I'm new to this but i'm in. Put me on the list also. Definitely will b there.

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

no noobs allowed!!! j/k

Damn, dats foul.... but aiight.

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

Experienced TGC Member
    Hopefully I can get my car inspected so I can make it. This summer has been/will be very expensive. Ive gotten 10 tickets alone this summer. All from NYS Troopers. 6 From the same trooper.

Does anybody like chips? I can bring some if you guys let me know what you like

Quote Originally Posted by tjones156 View Post
    Does anybody like chips? I can bring some if you guys let me know what you like
    go for it so we got soda chips and sandwich and some plate cups and napkins.

6G72 what you planning on bringing soda wise im only bringing a few since i will get plates cups and napkins

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Wait so you guys started going out right before the March meet last year? Wow I thought you guys were together much longer then that. The meet I met you both at was March 21st which means you were dating 4 days and you dragged her to a car meet and she stuck around? Nice thats a keeper.
    i know.
    we probably won't make the meet this time, turns out she already had plans for us that day.
    hopefully we'll make the next meet.

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    ok well that at least makes the hero cheaper since we only need one now lol...j/k drew

i will definately be there but i have to work later on so i will have to leave early probrobly

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted View Post
    no noobs allowed!!! j/k
    Boo! lmao
    - David

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Shit!!!! the 17th I might have something going on that day but I really wanna try to make a meet this time but can not promise.

whoops. Kat and I might miss this. Kat has a class trip (masters program) and I just got called into my new job starting this week
    Last edited by qnz; 10-13-2009 at 12:22 PM

Ahhh everyones cancelling lol Ill def be there where we planning on parking is this like corona with a few parking lots or is there one main one?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    its ne main area...usually we park near the back by the beach.

when you go into the airfield, take the main road all the way down. then you will see where the runway used to be. take that all the way down and there is a lot over there. it is visible from that main road though once you enter the area.

those who need directions.

take belt parkway in which ever direction you need to go. take exit 11s, Flatbush South. go straight down until you almost come to the bridge. stay in the left lane. there will be a turning lane on the left side. when you turn in this will be flloyd bennet.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    this is typical TGCNY fashion for everyone to ditch on the meet 4 days before its supposed to happen....GAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i am still in and nothing is stopping me from going.. so um i dont wanna get lost anyone wanna meet up before if not ill try and find it lol
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    this is typical TGCNY fashion for everyone to ditch on the meet 4 days before its supposed to happen....GAY!
    Well I hope the rest of you guys show up. This is my first meet nd on top of that its bout a 2 hour drive. It would suck if I got there nd now one else shows up

Quote Originally Posted by tjones156 View Post
    Well I hope the rest of you guys show up. This is my first meet nd on top of that its bout a 2 hour drive. It would suck if I got there nd now one else shows up
    you coming thru staten island, right

we can meet up before heading into brooklyn

gimme a call if you want, names matt

917-434-0286
    ...pain is temporary, pride is forever...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast