The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which wheels?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Dont like the looks of the OZ on a big Galant. They look so fragile lol
    I would choose WORK EMOTION 11R bronze
    or

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh90210 View Post
    Thanks guys right now its kind of a battle between the CE28s, 11R Black, GTC 01, Ultralegerras, Allegerita HLTs. Also the reason why I put up the time attack wheels was because I also plan on entering more track events next year.
    CE28's are light, but in my opinion they are a lil soft for heavy track use but if you want them, i think they make time attack versions for them too. The work emotions are good since theyre pretty light and it wont cost you an arm and leg. I got my xd-9's for about 1k without tires new. night and day in weight compared to the original works. and TE's, well they're TE's, those wheels are sick. Gramlights, i always loved Gramlights, my personal favorite, the 57f pro's and pro's titanium. dont know if they make them still but DAMN they look good.

From the photoshops, either wheel you pic will look nice on your car. good luck with the decision making!!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

btw xd-9 wheel design will clear brembos. good luck!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Well I made my decision for this year of what I'm going to do to the galant.

I plan to remove the lower grill, CE28N's, jdm headlights and lower the car a little more.

I'd go with TE.

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

I would go with WORK EMOTION CR-KAI love the 5 doble spokes.

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh90210 View Post
    Well I made my decision for this year of what I'm going to do to the galant.

I plan to remove the lower grill, CE28N's, jdm headlights and lower the car a little more.
    Great choice on the CE28N's. They look awesome on your ride IMO

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    no tint?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    no tint?
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12