The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Brother's Wedding

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Brother's Wedding

On Sat my brother got married. i was a groomsman so couldnt take much. So if you see pics of them looking the other way, it's because they main photog. was taking the pics. You can see the rest on my site
    Rlewisphoto.zenfolio.com
    Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.

Singer David Rush (Sings "Shooting Star")

Thanks for looking and please critique. This is my 1st real attempt at a weddding. Also if you like any on the site let me know which one it is.

great shots! i'm no pro by any means but these are really great. my cousin is getting married this weekend and im hoping to get some great shots there too. the only things that i could see that would be wrong with any of the pics is in 4 and 5 and possibly bouncing the flash instead of straight on..(i could be wrong since i dont know if you used the built-in flash or external flash). but yeah these shots are great!

Thx all these shots were bounced. The shadow in the back is because were the shots were taken there was a chandlaer and mirror on the roof. So i had to angle my 580ex kinda foward and thats why the shadow fell behind them.