The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which color should I paint the car!!!!!

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Graphite Grey

18 51.43%
  • Phantom Black

9 25.71%
  • Neither, and if so, list your suggestion! and no crazy colors

8 22.86%

Thread: Please change the color of my car!!!! vote on the color too

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 112

Please change the color of my car!!!! vote on the color too

so I'm going to have my car painted hopefully by the end of the year if all goes to plan, I'm debating between phantom black and graphite grey, either way I go, I'm going to be keeping the carbon fiber portions of my car unpainted, so photoshop jockies, paint the car for me, and everyone else, vote on the color, cuz I honestly can't pick between the two. or if you can think of another color that will flow well with the carbon, please tell me!!!
    if you guys can change any of these pictures, that'd be great!

OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

i'd say do a white. ive always liked how white contrasts with cf.

^I would do white, but Cali's white 8G already did the whole white and cf thing, so I want something else.

hmm, well, red has been done, and ive never been a fan of blue. lime green??

Trader...i wont even give you my super sick paint idea now!!!
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

^no crazy colors lol, to be honest guys, I'd keep it bodega beige if I could, cuz I really like the beige a lot, but it seems to me I'm one of the few that likes the beige with the CF .... :( so I suppose another option is just getting all the dings fixed and just getting a new coat of bodega beige (flame suit is on) lol
    Last edited by greddy; 09-15-2009 at 11:02 PM

dark graphite will do but make sure it's not too dark or your car will blend in with the cf.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

hey, at least the bodega looks better than the banyon.

my car is phantom black and i can tell you right now the carbon will get lost with that color.

i say white.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

ok, I would do white Noel, but you already did the white and CF scheme so well, I could never live up to that standard.

I think white would off set the cf quite nice!!! Dark colors will blend for sure. My friend has a black civic and cf hood and can't really tell between the cf and black!!
    Flipininja

change it to gold so it looks like mine

^psh, keep dreaming

honestly, u will be following CALI and BILLET w/ the black, white or graphite w/ CF. that's one of the reasons i went w/ a mercedes color (daimond silver pearl metalic) to be different... it doesn't often show well in pictures, but my car can go anywhere from silver to light blue depending on the lighting; bright daytime it looks bluest and at night it look the most silver:

CALI's BLACK, my SILVER and BILLETS GRAPHITE (w/ candy red CF)

here's better look at their colors:

CALI

BILLET

REELAX silver pearl (BILLET's car behind)

how about a dark metallic purple or burgandy... kinda like the old M3 purple... would be a SICK complimentary color to the CF w/o being super contrasty. pretty eye catching but still very classy and subtle:

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    greddy how do you feel about red? There are some beautiful red's out there and the carbon fiber/red combo is beautiful IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    greddy how do you feel about red? There are some beautiful red's out there and the carbon fiber/red combo is beautiful IMO.
    VEGASMATT has M5 red and CF allready.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    VEGASMATT has M5 red and CF allready.
    lol I forgot about him, I dont know how you forget about matt but whatever...has anyone gone blue yet? I am just trying to think of something slightly different

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    honestly, u will be following CALI and BILLET w/ the black, white or graphite w/ CF. that's one of the reasons i went w/ a mercedes color (daimond silver pearl metalic)... it doesn't show often in pictures, but my car can go anywhere from silver to light blue depending on the lighting.

how about a dark metallic purple or burgandy... kinda like the old M3 purple... would be a SICK complimentary color to the CF w/o being super contrasty. pretty eye catching but still very classy and subtle:

+1

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    lol I forgot about him, I dont know how you forget about matt but whatever...has anyone gone blue yet? I am just trying to think of something slightly different
    blue? besides stock blue? KALAMIDAD, PEANOTATION (7G)...

but 02on19s had the grey + cf combo

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast