The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2010 Galant: The Pinoy version....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    ouch. you hurt my feelings.

^^ not to upset eneybody but the us mid late 90s prelude and teg came 190-200 hp n/a . the 1g was the real power house of its class/time. but i mostly agree with you and mitsu isnt the only company losing good cars :/

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

boo
    Last edited by krazienluv10; 09-28-2009 at 09:07 PM
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

hey my ralliart is faster than a maxima... or at least was until they came out with the brand new one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    hey my ralliart is faster than a maxima... or at least was until they came out with the brand new one lol
    The Ralliart Galant, even though is the sharpest looking from the whole model line, it cannot be compared to the Maxima. Have you seen the NEW MAXIMA???? that thing is amazing from any angle you may look at it......just shy of 300HP WOW!!! Even the 2002-2003 model with 260HP would spin the tires in 3rd gear....and that was a heavy car.
    I totally respect you opinion but my previous point not only talked about the power, but about style, sportyness, been different..not just another car from the crowd.......That's what MITSUBISHI was in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's. All that went to hell at MMC.

2003 MITSUBISHI GALANT GTZ

i think the new maximas are gorgeous so i agree with you... though compared to the previous maxima, i think the galant does have a bit more personality to it.. in general though i do know what you mean... they shouldve never killed the AWD turbo eclipse and they shouldve had a successor to the 3000gt... the 9g moved up in size to fill the gap the diamante left and the lancer took the place of the galant, but again i think things couldve been handled better... so in short, i agree

TGC Regular
    they should bring back the vr-4 option . thats why i love my 6 gen . cause what it offerd with . even though mine aint a vr-4 6 gen

the new maximas are so ridiculously sick... its not even funny.
    I'd friggin love to have one.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123