The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2010 Galant: The Pinoy version....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 48
    Hell yeah. Complete re-design!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    Rather have this
    that looks nice. wide body looks beautiful. is this a concept?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Its some1 who have photochopped a Lancer Evo X into a BMW 5 series wagon

i dont like it =/

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    i wanna marry it.

This Galant looks really big, just like the 9g. I guess its made to be the baby of Galant and Diamante since the luxurious Mitsubishi model was discontinued. We are still waiting to see the return of four wheel drive mid size sedan and its glory as a sports car. They can still make the lower trim models and assemble them with auto transmissions, but its really time to see something RAW from the new Galants.
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

@ThaShiZnitH- I would rather have that than what they are making. Atleast there someone is trying to make it look nice.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

looks like a lexus to me..
    The only thing that should be on it are the seats with a/c....
    Idk how this system is called but I have seen in some lexus that u can feel the a/c coming out from the seat.... It would be pretty nice and fresh in the galant...
    But I don't like the new version of galant...
    ='(
    Last edited by sponcar; 09-20-2009 at 11:17 PM
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

pretty sure the model in that article isnt coming to the US...

and for all you 8g guys, the galant isnt going to get any smaller thats what the Lancer is for.. personally, i'd like to see them put out a G with a manual transmission and AWD.. they already have the parts for both (4g eclipse and endevor)... that plus a more powerful version of the mivec 6G75 would be tits

eww.. i still don't like it..
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

why do they keep butchering the 9G's design further and further. Mitsu should come up with a newer design already!!!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Yeah I saw one at my dealer too. That grill looks terrible IMO.

also they are only offering the 2010 as an es or se. both of witch only come with the 2.4L 160hp

MMNA needs to stop designing galants.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh90210 View Post
    MMNA needs to stop designing galants.
    x50.

I say they just restart production of the 8th gen VR4 and start producing them in the states with all new technology and a couple of exterior changes.

I thought they fired all the MMNA R&D staff at Cyprus?

the grunder/galant240m has been out for like four years now and not available in the US.
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

It is really a shame what's going on with Mitsubishi Motors. Since mitsubishi arrived in America, It was always known by their aggressive looking cars.They may not have been as well trusted as Toyota, Honda or Nissan, but for sure ,people always knew them because of their exterior, interior esthetics and performance. In my opinion, All mitsu cars since the 80's have been much better looking that their competitors. 6G galant looked better than the late 80's Camry,Accord, Mazda 626, Nissan Stanza(not to mention the crappy american car such as Cavalier/Corsica and Taurus). 7G Galants...better looking and more powerful than 90's Camry, Altima, 626, Accord, etc. 8G Galant...wow!! when it came out everybody said it looked like a BMW..VERY AGGRESSIVE LOOKS....it made the competitor cars look like old man's cars. Same story with the Starion/Conquest......vs 80's 280Z, Supra, RX7....you'd be the judge. 1G Eclipse..Beautiful. 2G Eclipse does not even compare with the 90's Celica, Integra, Prelude, 240Z. To have 210hp on a stock 2G Eclipse was mind blowing at the time! 3000GT VR4............Should I say more.........The only car that was as beatiful was the last Gen Supra (I give credit for that one) MITSU 1G DIAMANTE, Gorgeous Car!!!! My Father had one back in 96'.....Sporty back end similar to the Galant....Sophisticated front. Interior made you feel like you were inside a MASERATI, Then, the changed it to the new UGLY design (and tried to save the day by making a VR-X model) Montero vs everything else......etc,etc.

I am sorry, but it seems that after the year 2000.....all the mitsubishi models have gone down style wise....... Montero to Endevor.......Aggressive 8G galant to more sober 9G galant......Sporty 2G Eclipse to a not so bad, less powerful 3G, to a just too round, mind numbing, plane ugly 4G eclipse........3000GT, WHERE???.......... NOW the 2011 Galant you guys are showing.......It is simply an OLD MAN'S Car....not to different from a Lincoln or Cadillac in the worst way possible. What's going on MITSU DESIGNERS???!!!!!! While you are eating sh@@.....toyota came out with a beatiful 2010 CAMRY (now, that's beatiful) Nissan Altima,....how about the Nissan MAXIMA? (WOW what a performance......where is a DIAMANTE to compete with that) Acura TSX..Excellent! Accord...not my cup of tea, but for sure is better looking than the last Gen Galant....MAZDA got their stuff together (thumbs up). Subaru Legacy...SPEACHLESS!!!!

Unfortunately for Mitsu enthusiast like myself.....the reality is that the tables have turned around.....now a days other japanese brands are making better looking cars, and guess what....they already have the trust and popularity from the people....so there is nothing else to do. MITSUBISHI MOTORS is still in the market because of the Evolution, plane and simple....Evo has no comparison besides the STI. So in conclusion, If it wasn't for the evo and possibly the nice looking Outlander.......mitsu would be more bankrupt than Chevrolet, Chrysler and Hummer all together.

Sorry if I hurt someone's feelings by talking crap about their car or a car they may like.....it is just my opinion.
    Last edited by dmdvzla; 09-28-2009 at 08:28 PM

2003 MITSUBISHI GALANT GTZ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast