Showing results 61 to 80 of 186
    ^ hahaha
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    haha its not the car bro its you. lol.

On the serious, my gas mileage got better on the highway cuz RPM sits at 2700 instead of 3000 at 70mph. I havent driven in the city much to tell a difference there. And quite honestly, I am having trouble keeping my foot out of it cuz I LOVEEEE the exhaust note now! I feel like I'm sixteen again!!! (Wow, that sounded really effin' gheyyyy)
    your welcome. glad to know I can make old men feel young again.

hahaha jk

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    your welcome. glad to know I can make old men feel young again.

hahaha jk
    hahaha. I'm not that old. I am actually only 20. lol.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

haha its not the car bro its you. lol.

On the serious, my gas mileage got better on the highway cuz RPM sits at 2700 instead of 3000 at 70mph. I havent driven in the city much to tell a difference there. And quite honestly, I am having trouble keeping my foot out of it cuz I LOVEEEE the exhaust note now! I feel like I'm sixteen again!!! (Wow, that sounded really effin' gheyyyy)
    It could very well just be me. I have had trouble keeping off it also. I too noticed a change in my exhaust. It sounds alot deeper than it used too. I also switched to mid grade to see if it would make any difference with all that extra air. Havent really noticed too much. BTW what size is the v6 compared to the I4?

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by galantofva View Post
    It could very well just be me. I have had trouble keeping off it also. I too noticed a change in my exhaust. It sounds alot deeper than it used too. I also switched to mid grade to see if it would make any difference with all that extra air. Havent really noticed too much. BTW what size is the v6 compared to the I4?
    I know the V6 is 60mm not sure about how big the I4 TB is.

and yeah I've been running 93 since I swapped the motor and the SES blinks at me if I go down a grade. wierd right? lol.

My exhaust went from Honda to nice deep tone.

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

did you really notice anything after switching to 93?

well, considering I switched to 93 as soon as we got the new motor running, its really hard to compare. Although, back when my dad drove the car and mindlessly put 89 in it the car got more sluggish and less responsive. Then as I said, I accidentally put 87 in it and the SES flashed and blinked at me. I thought it was wierd because I've never heard of that happen, but I guess once it gets used to a certain octane it LOVES that octane.

Experienced TGC Member
    I know the V6 is 60mm not sure about how big the I4 TB is.
    The V6 TB is a 65mm, the Diamante is a 68mm..at least those were the measurements I got from a pair of calipers anyways
    Last edited by SPD_FRK; 10-14-2009 at 01:16 PM

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Thanks

anyone have a V6 TB laying around and would like to sell it to me? PM me!

^^I may be able to get you one frommy job, Ill let you know as soon as I find out. To every one else I "reset" the ECU and turned the idle back up a little and after a week of driving I havent gotten another SES light and it seems to do alot better. Def drinks less gas now that I got used to not trying haul ass everywhere........ Its just so easy now.

I did the same and the IAC code disappeared completely.

Well I made it 4 days with no SES the first time, and almost two weeks this time. However, it is back again, and its annoying as hell. I gotta try to get my hands on a new IAC.

Hey I have a couple of extra v6 IAC motors that I can let go for cheap. If anybody needs one PM me for info.

can someone show me what the IAC looks like?

If you go to the first page there is a pic that says, "unplug the IAC." If you look at the pic thats the IAC.

davis.ryan23

What kind of car did u get that TB off of

what kind of car did u get the throttle body off of? Where you talking about a bmw? If so what year?

it comes off of a V6 8G Galant.

ok , so i finally got my hands on a complete throttle with sensor off of a v6 for my 01 4cyl,,,,now, do i put a gaskit for a 4 cyl or a v6 with this swap?
    i have a 4 cyl 01 8g,
    thanks

Would this throttle body work with a TB spacer as well? do i get a v6 application or I4 TB spacer?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast