The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: october meet in PBIR

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

october meet in PBIR

looking at meeting in october possibly the 14th wednesday to hit up the test and tune again try to improve some times so anyone who wants to ride out your welcome..

So far i think me and julio are down im gonna try to gather more but whatever happens happens..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

did you retune your car or are you there to practice your launching

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    i know im there to embarrass myself : /

lol... iam down, I got an intake in the evo now and should have new tires by then as well...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

i will be retuned with a few more pounds and ill be practicing that launch haha - wheres that galant phizz
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Why the hell are u gona show up even heavier :) !!!!!

The galant is chillin in o-town.... Um I duno If Iam gona get a chance to go up there and repair it before then....
    how about the anti-lag mod to build up some boost off the line... Hell have you looked into a stronger torque converter for the 8g It may be a good option...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---