The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wheel help

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Wheel help

My 8g world spec currently has 15inch oem alloys with 195/65/15 tyres. I have been offered a set of Tenzo R alloys very cheap but they are 17inch. Does anyone know if these can be fitted to my G without any mods, or if not what sort of problems could they cause?

as long as they are the same bolt pattern you should be pretty much good to go. pending you aren't dropped too low and they aren't too wide
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone View Post
    as long as they are the same bolt pattern you should be pretty much good to go. pending you aren't dropped too low and they aren't too wide
    Thanks Jay. No I am not dropped, in fact very few cars over here are dropped because very few of our roads would be up to your highway quality. I will have to check the width with him.

Quote Originally Posted by kildaremike View Post
    Thanks Jay. No I am not dropped, in fact very few cars over here are dropped because very few of our roads would be up to your highway quality. I will have to check the width with him.
    you got it. Also the offset you might need to check out too. They might stick out too far, and you wouldn't want that either.
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

If they came off an Evo then they will fit no problem. I have 17'' EVO 8 MR wheels on mine. Running 225/45/17 tyres

Mike