The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VR4 @ Nurburgring

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 48
    http://images.google.de/imgres?imgur...%3Dde%26sa%3DG

A real good article of a britsh magazin....

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    this has been added to my bucket list
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

nice article. definitely a future vacation destination!

LOL

Im gonna rent a porsche and BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF IT!!!!
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    this has been added to my bucket list
    x2 I want to get a vacation house in the Isle of Mann once I get out of Med School and start practicing, so I may be a frequent 10 years from now but as of right now I can only dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    LOL

Im gonna rent a porsche and BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF IT!!!!
    I hope you have a rich daddy...

http://www.rent-racecar.de/english/v...ices/index.htm

A 911 porsche costs 649 € half a day, that are 929 $ - excluding tickets, gas, insurance... Including all I think you have to spend 1.500 $ for half a day fun...

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    nice video and beautiful pictures!! got any more? they would make for a nice computer wallpaper :)

Quote Originally Posted by big&bad View Post
    I hope you have a rich daddy...

http://www.rent-racecar.de/english/v...ices/index.htm

A 911 porsche costs 649 € half a day, that are 929 $ - excluding tickets, gas, insurance... Including all I think you have to spend 1.500 $ for half a day fun...
    I can live with that. Its the same price as buying a new turbo for my car. It will be a once in a lifetime experience, so the money isnt an issue. Also, according to EuroTuner magazine, you can rent a STOCK Porsche 911 from a regular rental company, specifically for track use for about $450/day. I have no desire to rent a race-prepped car as there will likely be times where I will be stuck behind slower cars and what not, I'll be fine with the regular one. Either that or an old body style M3.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

I´m twice a year on the ring - first with my pal nowadays in a Nissan GTR, second with teammates from the Evo-club...

Most fun is the Evo - the track is as made for it, and for some year the Evo holds the record for stock cars on the ring....

What you´ve to expect?

Here a nice vid from a clubmate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEdr7RZsyug

I would be afraid cruising the track in a Porsche... Driving a Porsche thru corners is a fight with the car.....

Quote Originally Posted by big&bad View Post
    I´m twice a year on the ring - first with my pal nowadays in a Nissan GTR, second with teammates from the Evo-club...

Most fun is the Evo - the track is as made for it, and for some year the Evo holds the record for stock cars on the ring....

What you´ve to expect?

Here a nice vid from a clubmate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEdr7RZsyug

I would be afraid cruising the track in a Porsche... Driving a Porsche thru corners is a fight with the car.....
    That 8 driver seemed a bit shy in the corners so he wasnt able to catch the X on the straight. Still a nice drive, I would have ended up in a ditch shouting I have to catch him!

At the ring it´s better to be more respactable in the corners - one little mistake and your car is gone....
    As you can see it´s like a normal road, not like an F1 circuit - there aren´t a lot of sandareas, if you leave the road you will hit the planks....

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    nice video and beautiful pictures!! got any more? they would make for a nice computer wallpaper :)
    i have a few more all right! hough im going back again at Easter so hopefully some more decent shots to add to the list!

Wow!!! awesome to see you got a chance to do that course, wish I could go there and do the course someday. (if i ever get the money to take my galant there and do it, lol.)

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

i love those wagons :( wants one

Quote Originally Posted by run1206 View Post
    Wow!!! awesome to see you got a chance to do that course, wish I could go there and do the course someday. (if i ever get the money to take my galant there and do it, lol.)
    Lets just go with brian and the 3 of us can buy a used vr4 :)

im sure if any of you were there at Easter I would have no problems loading you lot up for passenger laps!

it is a wagon afterall and designed to carry 4 adults and luggage in comfort!

Could you imagine that lol...passing coupes..4 up plus luggage....might aswell strap bikes or canoes to the roof lol

Super VR4 canards added to the front for extra VR4 meaness!!!

Forgot to add this in car video we took on our last trip to the ring, note the addition of flappy paddles! One of the best mods to the VR4 ever!

This video is funny as it shows me hassling a porshe towards the end which ends in the Porshe giving up after a 'moment' ! Fun and games!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-49IjYY8MA

figured id do this...awesome car bro

Last edited by Censee; 08-18-2010 at 10:12 AM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast