The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant-Collector in Germany

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    the top speed for the ralliart is limited to 135 but theres still room to go if we can ever get past the governor (someone is currently working an ECU flash)... 0-60 in 6.5 seconds and the quarter mile in 15 seconds... fun to drive too cause you can feel the mivec kick in.. the engine is the mivec 6G75, 3.8L V6... 258 hp and torque... same engine and drivetrain as the latest generation eclipse which also means almost all of the performance parts for them will fit the galant.. and just FYI the only years of the Ralliart are 07 and 09.. they arent putting them out again in 10

a very nice collection indeed...

@ Rayth: Quartermile in 15 seconds? Sorry, that doesn´t seems to be quick... That´s what I reached with my 1992 Colt Gti - and that had only 150 hp... And 135 is not fast enough on our highways - every Volkswagen Turbodiesel will beam me from the track. 155 - 160 mpH is a must...More would be better, there are a lot of BMW and Merces that are open and I hate leaving the left lane....

haha no one has cracked the governor yet but people are working on an ECU reflash.. the car is definitely capable of more than 135mph... oh and you're right about the quarter mile being a little slow i double checked and people are doing 14.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12