The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Strut bars

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Strut bars

Hello @ all...

I´m looking for some strut bars ( I hope thanks the right term...) for my E54...

I mean the strut between the McPhersons. I search for the upper and downer, for front and rear. I found some at ebay but they look as if they would be only for show and not for the track....

Any advices for online-shops?

They don´t have to be cheap - they have to be good and strong enough to keep the car in line on a track.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    jdm e84(8th gen) vr4 oem strutbar is by far the best strut bar i have had

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

It fits on the 7G? Because I have the 6A12 engine, is there enough space? And are mountings of the McPhersons equal?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    7g and JDM 8g's share majority of the suspension and chassis setup. I have a OEM Mitsubishi 8g VR4 strut bar on my 7g and it fits perfectly with the exception of a small issue with the bar clearing the hood which is a easy fix.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

here it is on mine

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.