The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 9G LS Question (please read)

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

9G LS Question (please read)

hey all , I have a question. I just got a 04 Galant LS a few weeks ago and the first thing i want to do is install a double din head unit where my factory radio is. I have the radio with the pocket beneath it and i cant find any info on if thats possible or how or what i need to do it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I beleive crutchfield sells a dash kit where you can put a regular single din radio in there.. All you would need is an adapter for the infinity sound system.

Last edited by krazienluv10; 09-27-2009 at 10:59 PM
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

thanks for the info jeffy but here's my problem. The 04 galant has the infinity radio and then has the regular radio with the lil pocket underneath and thats the 1 i have. It looks like that space can fit a double din radio but i cant find a kit for it because the dash is different in mine then in the galant with the infinity radio.

lol...i was asking the same thing for awhile. Apparently a "9G" is a 9th generation galant (the 2004 and up model). That part u linked i found also. Its just that i want a double din unit in my car and that double din kit is for auto climate controls and i have manual climate controls ?? This is confusing.

what a lot of people do is get the hood piece that houses the navigation in the ralliart models and put a screen up above the vents