The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics of whats soon to come!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 67
    Experienced TGC Member

Pics of whats soon to come!

So after 3 years of being sick of the body kit im jumping on the JDM band wagon. I bought this shit as a b-day present to myself so now im on to installing it. Its taken me 2 weeks to prep, repair and paint it. Tomorrow or friday i will be installing it. Its the vr4 front with lip and fogs. Im going to like this so much better than the kit its unreal. The kit is OK but the rear is just too short and ive hated it since the moment i installed it. I always thought the DE bumper was the only option for JDM and ive never liked it so i just stuck with the kit and made myself think it was cool. Well after discovering the vr-4 front i fell in love. Thanks to Mitch i got the hookup from a guy on ebay (not really a hook up since the shipping was $369 but its here and in my posession). For those who are wondering why i didnt go with the world spec lights the answer is simple. I didnt want to. Ill keep this thread updated as i get the shit on the car.

yea thats gonna look so hawt. We do need pics after installation.

Whoa, very nice bro. i cant wait to buy JDM as well. Put them on and take lots of pics
    Last edited by mko; 09-30-2009 at 08:26 PM
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

jdm bandwagon ftw. its like the simplistic look. less is more *thumbs up*
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    hey shadow.. im buying the front and sides from his as well, but im buyin the bumper like kolio and DOHCstunr.. that guy is great and can find things we only dreamed of.. nice so far cant wait to see yours on and get mine
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

awesome dude! It's going to look so much better than the kit.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

PM if you want sell you're body kit

Sweet man. You are going to love the perfect fittament. Nothing like something that is actually perfectly and flawlessly made to fit your car.

I'm just going to say it. Lol, the world spec lamps are better in every conceivable way. With that said your new setup is going to look great!

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    hey shadow.. im buying the front and sides from his as well, but im buyin the bumper like kolio and DOHCstunr.. that guy is great and can find things we only dreamed of.. nice so far cant wait to see yours on and get mine
    I lucked up with that guy. The week before i asked about the bumper the rates went up to over 300 dollars and a guy bought it thinking he was going to get it shipped for 155 and he backed out. I know i paid "too much" to some people but i HAD to have it. So get ready to drop some loot when you buy that bumper and i suggest getting your bumper, lights and sideskirts all at once to save you some money.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kondypl View Post
    PM if you want sell you're body kit
    Im willing to sell it. I posted a link in the FS section.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    o yea i already got a price from him.. is it a lot yea, but in my eyes its worth it.. im not getting lights right now though as i have brand new cleared corners and really want the world spec in a few years

looks great so far

only thing ive been thinking od is that now we have to rewire our turn signals to the corner light and im gonna put the fogs on a seperate switch
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    o yea i already got a price from him.. is it a lot yea, but in my eyes its worth it.. im not getting lights right now though as i have brand new cleared corners and really want the world spec in a few years

looks great so far

only thing ive been thinking od is that now we have to rewire our turn signals to the corner light and im gonna put the fogs on a seperate switch
    its really simple. there is already a wire hanging near your corners that you can use for the marking lamp, then you just pull the wire up from your turn signal, and you use the common ground. you don't have to solder or splice a thing. just take the pins from each connector, and combine them with a 3 pin 1157 connector.
    i'll take pics later.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

where ya get those fogs?
    - David

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Suaz View Post
    where ya get those fogs?
    those are the stock vr-4 projector fogs

it's gonna look great when installed! i hope that 369 shipping was for everything

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post

it's gonna look great when installed! i hope that 369 shipping was for everything
    yes those are the stock projector fogs and Johnas i still want those. we need to trade lol. Looking good man can not wait to see it all on your car soon.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post

Unfortunately the grand total was 645 shipped to my door. Thats not including paint, primer, sand paper and glazing putty. All in all its worth it to me. I was sick of the way the shit looks so after this comes BOOOOOOST then after i run the 64 with a 16g for a while ill get to building my 6 bolt ;-). So be on the look out for whats to come in the next 2 months. I just have to save money to go on a family trip this month then after i get back im saving up to boost which shouldnt take long. All i need is turbo lines, down pipe, fuel pump, 2g manifold and a maf pro and ill be on my way to 8 psi of glory.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I had a set of those projector fogs. Threw them out as nobody wanted them.

Hurry up and install it ;)
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    I had a set of those projector fogs. Threw them out as nobody wanted them.

Hurry up and install it ;)
    you're kidding??
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You better post some pics cause i know for a fact that the front is on.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Experienced TGC Member

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast