The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics of whats soon to come!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 67
    That looks so much better. Good job dude.

Whoa, Im jealous.
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

If I see it right you want to have the "standart-front" that we use in Germany? And want to rebuild your USDM-fronts? Well, I´ve to clear if I could get cheap shipping-rates from EU to US - may be we could make a deal and change fronts across the atlantic, most of the guys here would do this ...
    Here a pic of my daughtes car, the bumpers and the hood are white because we baught it on the junk-yard for less than 100 $...

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big&bad View Post
    If I see it right you want to have the "standart-front" that we use in Germany? And want to rebuild your USDM-fronts? Well, I´ve to clear if I could get cheap shipping-rates from EU to US - may be we could make a deal and change fronts across the atlantic, most of the guys here would do this ...
    Here a pic of my daughtes car, the bumpers and the hood are white because we baught it on the junk-yard for less than 100 $...
    So does that mean you can find me the sideskirt end caps for my 7g? PM me if you can

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    So does that mean you can find me the sideskirt end caps for my 7g? PM me if you can
    Same here. I am deffinately looking for the sideskirts also. If you can get them PM me as well.

I´ve to ask my dealer for the sideskirts. In "CAPS" (that´s the official Mitsubishi spare-part-programm used in Germany) every colour of the skirts has a different number. But i think that the colours of USDM and EUDM are different. Maybe they offer an unpainted, too. What do you mean with "end-caps"? The sideskirts here are made in one piece... Or do you look for skirts for the rear fender? These are not offered here...

if you can cross refrence the paint codes, mine is r65. I would be stoked to get a set of sideskirts that were already painted to match my car. let me know what you find out. I am super interested.

I´ve to ask my dealer for the sideskirts. In "CAPS" (that´s the official Mitsubishi spare-part-programm used in Germany) every colour of the skirts has a different number. But i think that the colours of USDM and EUDM are different. Maybe they offer an unpainted, too. What do you mean with "end-caps"? The sideskirts here are made in one piece... Or do you look for skirts for the rear fender? These are not offered here...
    while the skirts are one piece they do not strech the whole car length. you need the caps to cover the ends by the fender as they are too short

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    In that a little mirage next to you in the picture ??? or what is that !

@ kolio: I´ve just been at my car and these skirts are definetely made in one piece... They cover the whole side from fender to fender. Think I´ll go down again and take some pics so you will see what i mean...
    @ johnygezony: You are right, that´s the german mirage, sold from 1993 - 1996. I sold mine a half year ago, so if you want some pics...

It´s been a "Colt Gti", 1.800 ccm, 140 HP, it runs with the stock engine the 1/4 in 13,59...
    Last edited by big&bad; 10-11-2009 at 06:29 AM

So, I´ve been at my car... It´s a little bit dirty, but here winter is starting and I´ve changed my tires...
    As you can see the skirts are made in ONE piece...
    Front

Rear
    [IMG]http://www.magix-photos.com
    /permamedia?exportclassid=7E0E48E0B65E11DEBBB50C845 5B1F06D[/IMG]
    Side

complete Galant

There is only at the front end a small air dam kit, costs around 35 $....

I just took a look at a ukrainean site, where I sometimes buy parts...
    The sideskirts would cost painted roundabout 500 €, that are 740 $ - for one side!
    Maybe i can get them cheaper here or used on the junk-yard....
    Last edited by big&bad; 10-11-2009 at 07:22 AM

Thats what he means by end caps - these black mudflaps
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

There is a difference between the mudflaps and the air dam kit - they have different numbers. I think that the air dam kit is between the spoiler and the mudflaps...
    I´ve to unscrew my sideskirts, then I can tell more....

There is a difference between the mudflaps and the air dam kit - they have different numbers. I think that the air dam kit is between the spoiler and the mudflaps...
    I´ve to unscrew my sideskirts, then I can tell more....
    without the end cap

with the end cap

i do have the part numbers for these

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

That´s the spoiler-kit, I think it should be roundabout 35 $...

i just looked for some clubmates-cars, here´s no car sold without the sideskirts....
    Last edited by big&bad; 10-11-2009 at 11:52 AM

That´s the spoiler-kit, I think it should be roundabout 35 $...

i just looked for some clubmates-cars, here´s no car sold without the sideskirts....
    these are the part numbers i used. without the caps it doesn't look right at all

MB912601 Left
    MB912602 Right

Thes are the same numbers I found in CAPS....
    I will ask my dealer today for its price - and what the sideskirts will cost....

Shipment to USA would cost 35 €, roundabout 50 $, up to 11 lbs. So if more of you are interested I would buy some sets and you must deliver them from the first to the following adresses...
    Don´t forget import-taxes, i don´t know what are the costs....
    Last edited by big&bad; 10-11-2009 at 12:44 PM

End-caps are available, price per side 36,00 €, that are 53,01 $. The sideskirts are, as I thaught, very expensive. 650 € per side, that are 957 $....
    So i will look at the junkyard next week what there is wrecked, maybe a E54 has arrived...

I found a german Ebay-seller who offers sideskirts, but not the original.
    Price would be very much cheaper...
    http://cgi.ebay.de/Mitsubishi-Galant...4.c0.m14.l1262

In malaysia they offer the original skirts...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-M...Q5fAccessories
    Last edited by big&bad; 10-12-2009 at 10:53 AM

ya, see.

trigg got mine for 68 shipped both sides brand new!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    these are the part numbers i used. without the caps it doesn't look right at all

MB912601 Left
    MB912602 Right
    kolio my part numbers are

MB814433 left
    MB814434 right

for my end caps and yes they are 4 the VR4 sides
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast