The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Euro style tailights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 35
    o0 XeRO G 0o

Euro style tailights

hey guys wuts up? im basically new here, even tho i've been snooping around for a couple of months. i've gotten a lot of great suggestions for my 7g galant from this site too. my question is, does anybody know where i can get euro style taillights for my galant? r they even made does nebody know? thanks......

MitsuMan
    The answer is NO, they dont make Altezza Style lights if that is your question,...they do make JDM lights which are basically 94-96 lights but the bottoms are white like the 97-98 tailights, they have to be imported from Japan too, so basically for most people this isnt realistic....hope it helps

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>JDM LIGHTS =

Regular Lights= </span>

o0 XeRO G 0o
    alright thanks alot. guess i can stop lookin now...

MitsuMan
    MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEEEEEEEEAASEEEE!!!!!!!!!

ChuBBs
    well why dont we ever get them made like we do custom body kits and such?

MitsuMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>well why dont we ever get them made like we do custom body kits and such?</div>

There are alot of questions I ask myself like this at night...lol

Why do group buys never seem to work (sometimes they do)

Why dont we get more kits for the 7g cause the 8g has about 1000

Why does Josh think he is superman

Why does Jesse always ask about the "guys" that want him

Things of this nature,......they perplex me

AubDogg
    I think we had a post on this on the old old old TGC.... basically for a company to break even on making the mold and selling the alltezzas they would have to sell about 160 pairs and i doubt there are 160 Galant modders of any certain generation or tailight style (94-96, 97-98, 99-present)

Initial -G-host
    Jaguar style lights would be nice...i like those. No altezzas though :shock:

MitsuMan
    This post was on the old old board, but i cant link to it!...I like the supra lights even if everyone thinks they are played out, not altezza, i never liked them, a little too tacky for my taste

dean

o0 XeRO G 0o
    i think making a mold for the galant would be a good idea, but like aubdogg said, it take to many to even break even. I was just tryin to find something to do to my galant to spice it up in the rear. in my opinion, the stock tailights r just a little bland

MitsuMan
    People have done some creative mods, such as painting over them, putting vinyl cutouts, tinting their lights etc...

THIS IS DRE24k's galant lights (hope u dont mind)
    BTW he is the TV king!

CLICK HERE

o0 XeRO G 0o
    those are pretty awesome... i dunno wut i'll end up doin. maybe the cutouts. i just gotta figure out wut they should look like...

hmm.. maybe the mitsubishi logo..

Experienced TGC Member
    Whenever I think about it I remember Maz's (at least I think it was Mazarin) old post of this GIF that said... "<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>Altezza's are Gay!</span>" over and over... That was some funny ish, I wish I had saved it

Personally I like what Dre did with his, looks nice and clean.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

MitsuMan
    I like the stock look, looks cool at night, too

brandon
    Craig's old avatar was sweet with the scene from the Fast and the Furious where the Altezza gets blown out and says: "Altezzas are Gay".

Anyone ever paint the clear bits red so the whole back was red?

MitsuMan
    There was a 1996 galant in an Import Tuner from 1999 tht did it , it looks pretty hot

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <span style='color:blue'>Well i know the tails from the phillipeans cost 250, but how much is the shipping. Also would there be other countries that have these tails. I'm looking to make this a JDM as possible</span>

MitsuMan
    [quote=Blue Ice Rider]<span style='color:blue'>Well i know the tails from the phillipeans cost 250, but how much is the shipping. Also would there be other countries that have these tails. I'm looking to make this a JDM as possible</span>

Is that the price u got from Vr6, cause that was the price he was selling them used, im sure there are all sorts of cool dutys and taxes and port fees that u have to pay, it better to just go there and bring em back yourself, hey its a good excuse for a vacation...lol

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <span style='color:blue'>Is VR6 even around still i haven't heard anything about him in a long while</span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast