The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I'm moving to texas!!

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

I'm moving to texas!!

I'll be rolling into Austin tomorrow, and I can't wait. I'll finally have some free time, and my new job will give me enough money to finally stop planning my build and start working on it!

Can anyone give me a recommendation for a body shop? The first thing I need to do is get my radiator support replaced...
    2000 Mitsubishi Galant (totalled by semi, RIP)

2000 Mitsubishi Galant - Bought off Craigslist, received organ donation from last one:
    - Engine/5spd trans/interior/suspension/brakes/etc. all moved from old car
    - 5spd | Outlander IM | StopTech BBK | Defi VSD-X HUD

Hey,
    Welcome to Texas! James (silver01g) and I both live in Austin (well, I live in Hutto, but same thing), so we should definitely meet sometime. A body shop that James and I have used before is Ricks. It's off Lamar and Braker area. A shop that I really like and has worked on my car and Texasmade's (I think that's his screen name) is Jason's Custom Auto. Jason is really cool, he molded my rear bumper on, installed my whole kit, and painted my car. Just like any shop, they may not get it right the first time, but Jason will keep doing it until it is right. The only thing about them is that they are in Kyle, which is South of Austin. I'll pm you my number. If you need to know anything or just want directions or restaurant recommendations, hit me up with a text or whatever. Welcome again!
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

GalantEVOII
    im up here in fort worth