The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Racing Steering Wheel Help!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Racing Steering Wheel Help!!!!!

ive looked every where for a racing steering wheel that will fit my 7g. I would assume the 2g wheels would fit but i havent had da confirmed. The NRG quick release hub has the same part number as my year. but i need the adapter hub. ZigenScarface had one for sale but i never heard back. I need to know wat to look for or wat other year or model will fit. They 8g wont fit. I want this is the one i want. the white matches my theme.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-06...item45ee54dd52

Please help

2g stuff will work. I had all that about 3 years ago, youre biggest problem will be the horn wire and IDK if you still want the cruise control lever. The adapter isnt made to have either of them - horn, or cruise ctrl...airbag, and youll have to remove the sun disc or whatever its called in order to be able to put that adapter in. The quick release is a bitch. it will push the steering wheel too much out, towards you, making the reaching to the headligh/turn signal and wipers lever very hard. I didnt like it, its not safe and it creates more problems than it solves. If you want something more stylish get 2g or 3g steering wheel, or the best option is Evo steering wheel. As for your question - 8g steering wheel fits 7g since they use the 7gB/97-98/ steering wheels
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

So u saying i can get the one off ebay that i posted?

itll work i guess. I used 2g stuff
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

ok ill search for a 95-99 eclipse wheel

ur rite they all have the same adapter part number