The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: unkown problem need help to figure it out

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    01 galant

unkown problem need help to figure it out

When ever i first excell my car does thisthing were it studers and acts like it wants to stall but then goes away, it only happens when i first step on the gas and its driving me crazy not knowing what it is

i had the same problem when i first bought my 99 from the PO my problem was a 2 things, 1st was it needed a new alt belt, 2nd was it need new spark plugs, i got the ngk irrdium or whatever plugs the ones with the super fine needle point spark ends, after that car ran fine, so i'd check your plugs first and go from there.
    Poison457
    99 ES 4G64 I4 189k miles and still going strong
    5spd, rear disk swaped,
    Quote Originally Posted by Abd al-Hazir View Post
    I am at a loss to explain the average skeleton's somewhat ludicrous mental predisposition, however. Perhaps the implausibility of its own existence makes the skeleton think it hilarious to hide in a barrel, cackling intermittently for some three hundred years until a victim happens by?

if those 2 do not work, I had a vaccum leak on my aftermarket intake that caused my car to stall/almost stall everytime I braked. Maybe the same thing is happening when you accelerate?

plugs
    Your signature is against the rules too - Prophet

I had this problem also..When i would accel the motor would studder/ slow pick up only when accelerating. Mine turned out to be a misfire in cylinder 4 code "0304" i replaced the plugs and wires and fixed the prob! try that, it should fix it!