The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I notice Wheelmax has free S&H

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

I notice Wheelmax has free S&H

I'm not saying buy from them, but maybe use them to Pricematch "Other" places .... (discount tire, wheelboutique... etc)

America Tire Co, or Sears wouldnt pricematch with www.tirerack.com , so i dont know if they chances are any higher for wheelmax

Wheel Max has bad Customer Service..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wheel Max has bad Customer Service..</div>

i got my rims from wheelmax, and i have no problem with the customer service.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jacuZZi)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wheel Max has bad Customer Service..</div>

i got my rims from wheelmax, and i have no problem with the customer service. </div>

well this TGC memeber got screw they send em wrong type and they would not replace em,, he had to drive to miami and get his money back

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

TGC Regular
    damn free shippin wish other peopl would do that shippin cost me a bunch when i got my 18's...
    - Atba

Senior TGC Member
    Tires.com also has free shipping. It's great when you don't want to pay local sales taxes...just buy from them, wait a few days for ground shipping, and voila. I don't know if Wheelmax charges state sales taxes since merchants vary on their policies.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

toc8g
    I noticed WheelMax and Wheels Boutiques have the same prices and selection. I got my wheels at Wheels boutiques and didn't pay shipping.
    The customer service was good they just wereout of the original wheels I wanted,..i guess thats because business is good,..

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by K h O p A r I
    Wheel Max has bad Customer Service..
    I've heard this several times.
    Chris
    2004 Mazda 3i; bought 7/2/04
    98 Galant ES; Sold 6/30/04

wheelsboutique
    hey, I agree free shipping sounds great but they tax you in other ways remember the old saying "nothing in this world is free"...I garuntee if you come from this forum we wont let anyone beat our prices 100% just call us up .1-866-51wheels..dont forget to say where your calling from..by the way read about other members ( not so good)expeiences on this forum about free shiping!!!