Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    WOW! Amazing!

Wow, I'm speechless, that's amazing.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Very nice! That's me dream engine
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Wow thats sick. I would love to take pics of this car.

Brian! DUDE shit looks fantastic. Way to take the fun out of it for the rest of us lol.

So, have you ever thought about this for your reservoirs?:
    before

after

The black makes the reservoirs completely disappear from the engine bay. All while retaining the factory locations, quality, function, and fittament.
    I just roughed them up a bit, used a plastic primer, then painted them with a few coats of duplicolor Trim Spray. Looks 100% like brand new factory ABS plastic. its not ultra glossy and retains that matte and slightly grainy factory molded plastic look.

Just a thought. Your shit looks so slick buddy. and the form definitely follows the function. biiiiiiiig thumbs up

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Nice! The thread had a nice history and pics to read.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    thanks for the kinda words.

Right now im gonna leave the reservoirs alone for a little while. Im most likely going to have a custom coolant reservoir fabbed up, I want it to be the same shape as the OEM one but be made of aluminum with AN fittings and have stainless fittings w/an external clear tube to see the level. I already found a good alumium power steering reservoir and I would just paint the windshield washer reservoir neck black.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Hey stewi where do you live? Maybe one of these days we could meet up for some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by unlimited6986 View Post
    Hey stewi where do you live? Maybe one of these days we could meet up for some pics.
    Im deep in long island. About an hour from NYC depending on traffic.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

looks f#cking dope Brian i cant wait to take a ride in this thing, i wish people could know how much work and pesonal sacrifice went into this build that started way back in 04' and im glad i was there to see it and help with what i could.

ive seen it go through 3 different exhaust manifolds, about 4 radiator setups, 2 intercoolers w/piping, 3 coilover setups, a couple of short blocks, a 3g tranny, evo tranny, wheels, tires, and the list goes on and on, not to mention the countless phone calls to me talking about "im gonna roll this thing off a cliff!" or my favorite "im gonna burn it to the ground!" when things werent working out. the goal was achieved homeboy and were gonna rock this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Im deep in long island. About an hour from NYC depending on traffic.
    So prob like 2 hrs from me :(

Quote Originally Posted by xd_01 View Post
    looks f#cking dope Brian i cant wait to take a ride in this thing, i wish people could know how much work and pesonal sacrifice went into this build that started way back in 04' and im glad i was there to see it and help with what i could.

ive seen it go through 3 different exhaust manifolds, about 4 radiator setups, 2 intercoolers w/piping, 3 coilover setups, a couple of short blocks, a 3g tranny, evo tranny, wheels, tires, and the list goes on and on, not to mention the countless phone calls to me talking about "im gonna roll this thing off a cliff!" or my favorite "im gonna burn it to the ground!" when things werent working out. the goal was achieved homeboy and were gonna rock this spring.
    Thanks bro. I couldnt have done alot of this without your help. Its funny that nearly every time we worked on the car that entailed you being under the car I would drop something on you, either a 10mm wrench, anti-freeze, trans fluid and oil on more than one occasion. Its amazing when I look back when I had my other G body kit'd up with neon windshield washer lights and stuff. It all changed the first time I rode in a fast turbo B-series 93 civic hatch, thats when I decided performance was my next phase.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

by far one of the cleanest galants on the forum
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Yo Brian, you weren't kidding... I soooo need a towel.....Lmao!!!!

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12