The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help wiring aftermarket HU

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    Quote Originally Posted by fliegendaffe View Post
    incorrect statement again.

correct statement would be: if you have the infinity system your deck requires a minimum of 2 preouts (3 preouts if you are wanting to add a sub)

if you do not have the infinity system, then the number of preouts can still matter depending on what you are adding.

but i think all of us already knew this on here since this is old.
    op never posted intent on a subwoofer, just installing a radio. needing even 2 preouts is a moot point since he doesn't have the infinity system anyway.
    but if answering questions that were never asked and closing topics that you feel are dead is your thing man, then do whatever makes you happy.

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by minesbroken View Post
    op never posted intent on a subwoofer, just installing a radio. needing even 2 preouts is a moot point since he doesn't have the infinity system anyway.
    but if answering questions that were never asked and closing topics that you feel are dead is your thing man, then do whatever makes you happy.
    if there has not been a post in FOUR MONTHS, then I think the damn topic is over with dude.

if there has not been a post in FOUR MONTHS, then I think the damn topic is over with dude.
    glad you think so, but your not in charge ;)
    your just angry.

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Nor are you anywhere near being in charge. And I have been laughing and calm through out this

Nor are you anywhere near being in charge. And I have been laughing and calm through out this
    you were the one trolling not me dude.
    I'm always calm.
    How long have you been doing car audio for a living?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123