The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EMS for a turbo built 6g72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
    I sell a plug and play kit for an AEM EMS for the V6 5 spds. Yes I can build a harness for the auto's too, but the stock computer has to stay in the loop to drive the auto.
    Awesome. what kind of pricing would i be looking at? and hows the AEM ems vs the greddy ultimate? i would need the harness for auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    OMG that oxygen sensor is REALLY close to the turbo, your gonna be buying o2 sensors every 5,000 miles.
    thats the same thing i was thinking and i had brought up with the guy i got the kit from but he was saying he didnt run into any problems with it. im prolly going to move it just to be on the safe side.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBear View Post
    I was running the older eManage Blue, so I am sure the eManage Ultimate should be fine. I didn't have any problems with the distributor, but I didn't push my car either, as I was still running a stock block with 7.5psi at the most.
    are you runing the Emanage blue on the v6 or i4? and how did you have it tuned?

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1 View Post
    generally for the v6 if you want a standalone, go with the haltech. as of this moment as far as im aware the ems is not compatable with our cars per say. you are able to go with a universal however that can get quite expensive. there is however last time i checked a member who is trying to create a setup for our cars.

of course a standalone is always better but the e-manage is also a good alternative. while you wont be able to achieve everything you would from a standalone it is the next closest thing
    Ive heard of the Haltech units but i dont know much about them. whats the difference/advantage with what they offer compared to say a greddy ultimate?

Thanks for all the insight guys I really appreciate the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12