The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: First ever National Meet!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 61

First ever National Meet!

Ive been thinking for the last couple years about how cool it would be to get a National meet, and why not kick off the next decade with a Giant all TGC US meet. The coolest location that i can think of would be to go to the famous deals cap as a whole and just have a blast for a weekend. Im starting the tread now so we can plan it out and get it set in stone. I want to see this happen, so post up your ideas we got all winter and spring to get this thing going.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    olol Good luck Chuck. I am game ... again!
    7g for life!

hey we got so much time to figure it out it better happen. Plus i know my TGC IL/WI boys are already game.

1996 galant s

meh, i'ld sooner drive to Normal MOD. its something I've been thinking about the past couple of years but the lack of excitement in Normal MOD has turned me off

normal mod isnt anything special and B2n is dead in the water since the factory dont want us anymore.

1996 galant s

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    sounds feasable but i will obviously have to wait until things are set in stone

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    im game.. what time frame are you looking at.. after march of next year my car will be back together
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    im game. EVERYBODY MEET IN LOS ANGELES!!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

I might make this, after the car gets running again.

Let's pick a centralized location like Kansas, in the middle of summer..... Tornadoes

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Canada!

we've done this before...

this was the first national meet. we had attendees from los angeles to new york! BGR had shirts made for all the attendees.

i, of course, was 3 hours late.

Remember that "national" bbq meet we had 2 years ago that was held in 3 different location on the same weekend?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MixfI-tcfRI

we had amnbrukner come from Colorado to a tgcny meet. that was impressive.

Iowa....its central..... and we have corn..... and I can rent my national guard armory for free.... Big lot.... any takers? Bring a tent.... lots of grass. and a hotel right next door.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    we've done this before...

this was the first national meet. we had attendees from los angeles to new york! BGR had shirts made for all the attendees.

i, of course, was 3 hours late.
    im in for a vegas meet

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Definitely not driving my car to Vegas.. It would blow up by the time I got there..

Im in for whatever we come up with, Deals gap is just something i have wanted to experience. I forgot about the national TGC bbq lol and i havent been here for long enough to know about the national Vegas meet haha.

Lets get some Locations rolling, like central so that everybody can attempt to make it and we dont have people driving 20-25 hrs to make it, even though we should do a 24 hr rally.

1996 galant s

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Im in for whatever we come up with, Deals gap is just something i have wanted to experience. I forgot about the national TGC bbq lol and i havent been here for long enough to know about the national Vegas meet haha.

Lets get some Locations rolling, like central so that everybody can attempt to make it and we dont have people driving 20-25 hrs to make it, even though we should do a 24 hr rally.
    That would be pretty cool. And those of us coming from same directions could even travel in groups to the meet. I think it would be a good time to have a pack of Galants cruising along the highway, similar to how they do the Hot Rod Power Tour.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    if its under 15 hours from me I will be there. deals gap is about 12-13 hour so im fine with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast