The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tire size

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    cantbeatmy97

tire size

i was wondering if n e 1 knows what tire size i can go up to on 15's i just have the stock alloy and had them dipped in chrome came out beautiful.can i get 205/50/zr15 or should i stay w/ 195/60r15 .also what is the biggest size we can go up to clearing the struts thanx

IllestGalant
    you can go up to that size and be safe, it will also improve handling but don't go any larger or you risk blowing the bead of the rim!

IMJSAMN
    i was wondering if n e 1 knows what tire size i can go up to on 15's i just have the stock alloy and had them dipped in chrome came out beautiful.can i get 205/50/zr15 or should i stay w/ 195/60r15 .also what is the biggest size we can go up to clearing the struts thanx
    If you don't mind losing ground clearance of about half an inch and it will throw your speedometer off a little. As for me I'm rolling on a set of 205/55/16 and they haven't rubbed yet.

IMJSAMN
    If you don't mind losing ground clearance of about half an inch and it will throw your speedometer off a little. As for me I'm rolling on a set of 205/55/16 and they haven't rubbed yet.