The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Jdm 7g bumper!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

Jdm 7g bumper!!!

I need 3 people interested in a 94- 7G Jdm bumper, the one with round fogs… this is what I have. We habe to do this in sets of 4 or shipping is to high.

complete, unpainted bumper including bracket and
    fog lamps would be 360 € / 540 $
    cost is per complete bumper w/fogs

Airfreight to Chicago, officially no company-deal, private shipment....
    Freight for a parcel 200 x 40 x 40 cm, volume-weight 54 kg, real weight 40 kg
    Freight 2,69 € x 53 = 143,00 €
    Fuel-tax 0,69 € x 40 = 27,60 €
    Security-tax 0,17 € x 40 = 6,80 €
    Security-scan = 50,00 €
    Documents & handling = 25,00 €

Total = 252,40 € = 378.18 $
    4 bumpers can be in one shipment….so its 540USD per brand spanking new bumper w/ new fogs and the shipping split, there will also be a customs fee that we would be splitting.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i know new seems nice but i dont know how many other 7G owners would be willing to shell out that kind of money esp with the hollidays coming

also im getting sides and a front bumper used for less than that shipped to my door.. remember someone has to again reship them which will be a lot as not every1 lives next door to each other
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

you can get the bumper cheaper from other sources. whats wrong with a used bumper? you need to paint match it to your car anyway

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I believe I paid around $320 shipped for my used Diamond Ed bumper with fogs through Trig.
    7g for life!

the new is not really any better, just not much more.. and with the fogs included. that's why new... but if anyone has a better source I'm up for cheaper. I would even go diamond edition if someone would give me a good price.

i hope you know it took me three years of going on ebay and checking to see if one was ever up for sale with no luck until a year ago when someone found it up for sale. There is a de bumper that is still forsale up on ebay but the vr4 fronts are getting harder and harder to find.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

YA I found a guy in Germany that will help import them.... its just so damn expensive but I'm impatient, lol

import them in lol.

1996 galant s

Only for your information...

Original prices at Mitsubishi in Germany...

Bumper : 620 €
    Fog(one) : 152 €
    Bracket : 87 €

Total: 1011 € ( 1518 $ )

All parts come from ebay.de, the 7G is rare here in Germany, and even here it´s hard to find used parts...
    A lot of part-traders ordered too many oem-parts and after 12 years they want to clear there store...
    When these parts are sold there will be only Mitsubishi left.....
    Mitsubishiparts are worth their weight in gold - if I see prices in US I could keep crying...
    Why do you think we buy trailing-arm and bushings in US? Price in US 47 $, here 262 $ !
    I have to change at the rear axle all arms and bushings, here I would pay more than 1500 $ for it, in US 430 $....

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    i hope you know it took me three years of going on ebay and checking to see if one was ever up for sale with no luck until a year ago when someone found it up for sale. There is a de bumper that is still forsale up on ebay but the vr4 fronts are getting harder and harder to find.
    you think the vr-4 bumper is getting rare? you know how rare the DE was and how much harder it is to find now? i'm thinking of buying a second one just for backup

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    you think the vr-4 bumper is getting rare? you know how rare the DE was and how much harder it is to find now? i'm thinking of buying a second one just for backup
    Thats cause everyone goes for the DE bumper.............. I HATE those big ass buck toothed grills........

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    Thats cause everyone goes for the DE bumper.............. I HATE those big ass buck toothed grills........
    i hear the jealousy...... lol

Experienced TGC Member
    Me Jealous? Nah.. I had the opportunity to buy that bumper. Ive just never liked it. Hence the reason i stuck with the kit for so long. I had no idea that the vr4 bumper was so sexy!

x10. I love my bumper. I never really was a fan of the vr4 bumper. and the main reason i didn't get one, was when seth got his, he had to hack it completely to shit just to fit his intercooler behind it, and his was only a 3" intercooler.
    dsm guys run 4" cores behind the stock bumper and it still looks fantastic.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
    x10. I love my bumper. I never really was a fan of the vr4 bumper. and the main reason i didn't get one, was when seth got his, he had to hack it completely to shit just to fit his intercooler behind it, and his was only a 3" intercooler.
    dsm guys run 4" cores behind the stock bumper and it still looks fantastic.
    Thats the only draw back which indeed it does suck.

yea the DE bumper is nice cause you can fit a decent fmic behind it. I had to hack mine to shit and its still going to be a pain to get it in. The only reason is such a pain is its pretty much flush with the front of the car and the lip and grills leave you know room for a front mount.

1996 galant s

huh I have a good sized core riding right in front of the radiator behind a non-hacked JDM VR4 bumper....

Did you run your pipings under the rad support or through th factory holes made for intercooler pipings?

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
    huh I have a good sized core riding right in front of the radiator behind a non-hacked JDM VR4 bumper....

Did you run your pipings under the rad support or through th factory holes made for intercooler pipings?
    Pics and core specs PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by RedLine DOHC View Post
    the new is not really any better, just not much more.. and with the fogs included. that's why new... but if anyone has a better source I'm up for cheaper. I would even go diamond edition if someone would give me a good price.

just saw these on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
    Last edited by Predat-R; 12-20-2009 at 02:04 PM
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast