The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP!!!!!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    madmax

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys can any one tell me with his own exprince, that is it wise to use NOS on an auto tranny galant ...

In the future please refrain from using "HELP!!!!!!!" for a topic subject. You may not get the replies you want.

Wes
    Another fine post brought to you By:
    The Man™
    Search the boards first please!

its only wise to use NOS if you know how to use it. when to use it and etc. if you don't know how to use it, you cAn cause some trouble, and yea even if you do know you still have that risk of fucking something up

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Supernova
    I'm am absolutly not going to put NOS in my baby...

Black2k1GTZ
    Like Allen said...if you know how to use it...then great...if not...then goodbye engine!! If you really want nitrous on your car...tehn look at one of the computer controlled systems like ZEX...or Venom.

Marc :mg:

Alister_McRae
    If you want NOS, i suggest getting some aftermarket parts installed, before you go and run NOS on a stock parts. My friend has an eclipse, and he thought he would be smart to and run NOS on an Engine that had no mods to it what so ever, and after about a week of using it, he blew his engine.

madmax
    I wanted to kown that is wise to use NOS with an auto gear than an manual gear , only because I have not used NOS on an auto gear , talk about the USE of NOS I have driven my second car GTR R33 with NOS and greddy twin turbos 750+hp to 310 kmph=190mph :twisted: